www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Trying to root or fix my galaxy s4 clone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello all!

I'm having trouble getting into a recovery mode or download mode what so ever! I have done every possible button/pull bat/usb cable connect combination ever lol.

Its truly a bummer since I have no idea what this phone really is, it seams to be a clone of galaxy s4. The reason I want to root because current rom recognizes the simcard but won't let me to make any calls.

I have made a few vids so you guys can see what im doing and the results I get.

ADDITIONAL Info

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated as I truly don't know what else to do.

Thank you all.
The first video shows you going into factory mode. Try holding the volume button the other way to get into recovery.

What do you mean you can't make calls? Are you getting an error? Is there no signal? Is it calling out, but there's no ring? Please be more descriptive. If you're not getting a SIM signal, it might be because your phone doesn't have the necessary radio frequencies for your country.

As far as root, follow the sticky in Root/Hack forum.
I tied holding volume key the other way as well but the phone simply boots into the rom.
The problem with the phone is that it sees the card (t-mobile) and recognized the phone # and everything but nothing happens. I mean I would try to place a call and nothing, I'd try to open a browser and no internet. But when I go into the setting it say t-mobile detected for sms, net, and so on.
ARE YOU GETTING A SIGNAL? Do you see signal bars?

You mean you press call and it just sits there? Does it attempt to make the call? Does your screen go black?

Regarding going into recovery, have you tried holding the volume button for longer? If yes, when you get rooted, you can try to boot into recovery with Quick Boot from play.

Are you able to connect to the net via WiFi?
(2013-08-09, 03:58)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]ARE YOU GETTING A SIGNAL? Do you see signal bars?

You mean you press call and it just sits there? Does it attempt to make the call? Does your screen go black?

Regarding going into recovery, have you tried holding the volume button for longer? If yes, when you get rooted, you can try to boot into recovery with Quick Boot from play.

I have same exact problem Samsung s4 clone it recognize t-mobile sim and lycamobile but no network available i do not mind using the clone but it does not recognize mobile network

under settings you can see everything is correct but when you try to make a call it says

"MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE"
It would be helpful /for you, mostly/ if you two post the info about yor phones from Settings/About and/or Antutu.

As of now we cannot help you.

And I doubt we will be able to help you at all.

Seems like a broken hardware.

All my chinese phones, including really low-life F7100, are able to recognize SIMs and register on the appropriate networks immediately.
(2013-08-26, 03:26)saj070 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-08-09, 03:58)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]ARE YOU GETTING A SIGNAL? Do you see signal bars?

I have same exact problem Samsung s4 clone it recognize t-mobile sim and lycamobile but no network available i do not mind using the clone but it does not recognize mobile network

under settings you can see everything is correct but when you try to make a call it says

Are you getting any service? I mean, can you see some signal bars? If you don't see signal bars, it's most likely the phone doesn't have 850/1900GSM. It's also possible, but less likely, it's set to WCDMA only mode.
Are you getting any service? I mean, can you see some signal bars? If you don't see signal bars, it's most likely the phone doesn't have 850/1900GSM. It's also possible, but less likely, it's set to WCDMA only mode.
[/quote]

why didn't I think about this?
(2013-08-26, 03:26)saj070 Wrote: [ -> ]

yes i have the same problem..i only restore to factory setting my phone but after it restarted the logo of samsung change to mobile..and i cannot send/recieve text messages.the phone recognizes the simcard but it has no signal comes out..but i have no worry because before i restore my phone and ended in a worst problem i backup first my personal data settings in my sdcard for the purpose of any problem i encountered i still have a backup for my os..if you want to copy my backup i send you through email. but until now i cant solve this problem with my s4 clone phone..i hope somebody have this tutorial solution.
Finally i solved this problem regarding to "mobile networks available" cant detect signal, cant send/text messages issue, simply dial this number in your phone

Step 1.After phone power on dial *#*#3646633#*#* .

Step 2.A menu will appear on screen , then select GPRS.

Step 3.to change imei 1 select 1ST PDP and input new imei and select ok.

Step 4.After this action in order first select "Attached" , second select "Deattached" and all will be done.

P.S. if need to change second imei just follow the same steps, only the diffrence is on step 4 select 2ND PDP and thats it.

I hope it helps..it works on my phone galaxy s4
Pages: 1 2 3 4