www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 3.1 ROM is out via OTA update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
the same also with 3G
I wish I could help you guys... I played around with my SIM cards and there was no problem any way I tried... the only problem was, when I swapped the two SIM cards for the first time, they kept their state while inserted in a different slot... LTE switch didn't work... I had to go to "more..."->"cellular networks" and change the preference of each SIM card... after this I could move the SIM's from 1 to 2, 2 to 1, 1 card only, 2 cards, no matter which slot... everything works fine...

You guys maybe have a FDD-LTE SIM card? I have a EVDO-LTE and a TD-LTE... perhaps there is a problem??? I will check from time to time at the innos forum if there are any chinese guys with China Unicom (FDD-LTE) complaining about problems...

[attachment=2820][attachment=2821][attachment=2822][attachment=2823][attachment=2824][attachment=2825][attachment=2826][attachment=2827][attachment=2828][attachment=2829]
thanks bolland for the try
My sim card is also TD-LTE, I think. I have 4G on band 38 (2600 MHz).
(2016-02-03, 16:36)robbyx Wrote: [ -> ]My sim card is also TD-LTE, I think. I have 4G on band 38 (2600 MHz).

One last idea... could you put your SIM card in a different phone, switch the preference to 2G and take it back into innos...? Or prior to upgrade, set preference to 2G in both slots... there's nothing else I could think about for now, except that maybe a PC flash could have different result (well, save your data before that, use "ultimate backup" or "Titanium backup")...

oups... I have one more idea if you want to try... I could make a Nandroid backup of my System partition, upload it to mega.nz and send you the link via PM. If you do the SD update to V3.1, after wipe do not reboot, use restore in TWPR and load my system backup, who knows, it possibly works... just in case something goes wrong, you easily can go back to your Nandroid backup (which you should do in advance)... Let me know if... in case this is successful, I would post a public link here.
Yes, we could try, why not? But I'll not do it right now. I'll do it tonight or tomorrow. Right now I reinstalled all my aplications on 3.0 ROM. Thanx!
I was thinking similar to @bollland - maybe try a PC Flash.
only for the record.
For me happend the same. After booting the phone goes crazy. It does not recognize the SIM card and changes the screen every second to boot screen, then to pin, to reeboot screen.....
So I will flash back to 3.0. It seemed stabiler
(2016-02-03, 03:58)robbyx Wrote: [ -> ]Also to me, it doesn't recognize the sim card and the screen is going crazy. Without sim card is ok.

The worst update I ever seen yet in D6000 !

I really not understand why is auto-switch option enabled, and cannot disable or control from settings. Screen makes ping-pong within SIM cards, going from "unrecognized" to 2/3/4G. Have two sim cards, one TD-LTE and FDD-LTS, and only if disable them (flight mode), screen stop the auto-switch. I have replaced cards, have changed between them, inserted one or another, or booth. Having go back and forth in every way, from 3.0 to 3.1, clear cache, wipe, and finally had give up and rollback to 3.0 that is at least recognize sim-cards without such policy problems.
I am wonder when will see a good firmware update, while other brands already updated to Marshmallow...

This update = 3.1 seems as total failure!
Is anybody outside of China who can certify that 3.1 ROM works good on his phone?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6