www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 3.1 ROM is out via OTA update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I just don't have the patience to go through it again. 2.7 is fine, there's no problems so I just stay on that.

For troubleshooting, has anyone tried to flash through stock recovery instead of TWRP? TWRP may not be set up 100% correct for a 100% correct update.

And has anyone tried PC Flash instead of OTA/SD flash? There could be a part of the ROM that's not flashing or included in the 3.1 OTA that's conflicting with an old version.
I tried the update but my phone went crazy too and could not even get to the home screen.

Had to pc flash back to 2.7.

I definitely do not recommend this update.
Same to me here. I got permanent TWRP and 3.0 ROM. Updated to 3.1 (SD flash) without wiping, another time with wipes before, then after, another try without root, it doesn't matter. The screen go crazy, SIM is not recognized then yes, then it switch to 2g, then 3g then the screen locks then unlocks...etc. It does that every 1.5 seconds or so. There is nothing to do. I went back to 3.0 and everything was fine, so i thought maybe this is my chance to be lucky, tried to flash 3.1, but same problems.
Indeed, worst update ever. Very funny Innos, very funny.
Still nobody tried with stock recovery or PC Flash of 3.1? :/
Anyone else has troubles with sim card ? unlocking? Tried two cards two slots keeps failing

Fuck
Same here, problems with sim , without sim is working ....with sim (GSM, WCDMA, LTE) is flashing and disconnect sim and again connection on both slots, flashed again 3.0 .
after installing 3.0 and come back to 2.7, now I want wait before install 3.1, because I do want lose time reinstalling all.
It is the first time for me, always installed the last version of ROM, but now is crazy, every time is a bet
For the love of Holy Poop. Has anyone tried installing with stock recovery or through PC flash yet? Or is everyone installing through TWRP?
Hi all,
same crazy sim issue with 3.1 (sd update with original recovery, just rooted): it works just in airplane mode or without sim cards (Italy, H3G and Tim, tried in 4g, 3g and even gsm only).
The screen blinks and the phone comes hot. Flashed back "old" 3.0 rom.
I had the same problems. I had to revert to backup of 3.0. Hope there is a fix soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6