www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: 3.1 ROM is out via OTA update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
oops, sorry - Germany and O2
I am italian and I am with ROM 2.7 using LTE without problems, and is surfing very fast with 4g
(2016-02-23, 17:00)crusades Wrote: [ -> ]I am italian and I am with ROM 2.7 using LTE without problems, and is surfing very fast with 4g

I finally went back to V2.7 again, basically works fine... but every time after a reboot SIM1 (German Vodafone) switches itself back to GSM only and a notification appears at the initial screen "You lost connectivity, because you..." (can't read more bacause the rest is not displayed and the message disappears quickly), additionally the address book displays all that Vodafone numbers stored on the SIM card (while it's set not to display...) the setting is gone after reboot. Did not have this problem with chinese SIMs...

Anyway, still hoping that sooner or later innos will provide a ROM with reliable working BASIC functions... VampireThis sucksCryingDoh
On 2.7 here also. Everything good. No problem with SIM on reboot, everything stays as previously set.
I also went back to 2.7. My problems with 3.0 i already talked about and with 3.1 i can't use any of my German SIM cards.

Please fix this, 2.7 was stable, just add the fixes and don't break anything, sounds easy enough. ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6