www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: v. 3.2 is out!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Code:
This update mainly to optimize discharge policy, as follows
Electro 100%, 100% foreign == "foreign consumption to 85%, within the switching circuit ==" within electricity consumption to 85% by switching to foreign == "foreign consumption to 2%, the battery into the maintenance state, within the power switch to consumption to 1%
The discharge replace the new policy will effectively ensure the stability of the power supply voltage of the battery to protect the battery while extending battery life physics

-->BUG FIX:
Fix: horizontal screen view group information, the group under the name of the font to be covered;
Fix: New Contact, when had to switch screens, avatars menu display is abnormal;
FIX: Information added panorama, image size information to display unusual problems;
FIX: probabilistic desktop appears hop screen issue after inserting the SIM card abroad;

-->optimization:
Optimization: Adjustment D6000_ROM desktop icon positions;
Optimization: Shutdown confirmation screen processing;
Optimization: replace the new discharge policy;

SD link [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
PC link [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Why not just post the links here?

Wire brush (PC): [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Card brush (recovery/SD): [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Looks maybe they fixed SIM problem. Says about fixing foreign SIM.
(2016-03-04, 20:56)MegaManX Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just post the links here? Hm.. Nothing about SIM fix...
Yes, It seem that are fixing other kind or problems or that SIM problem for foreign are not important actually.
Solution for battery should be interesting.
But also this time I will wait for more feedback.

Also for me ROM 2.7 is ok, but I like joking with rom :-)
I also on 2.7. No problem. But yes, can be fun to flash too Fu Man
working fine 3.2 , but now the 4G switch not working, i dont know yet how battery drain works , the problem with sim is gone
(2016-03-05, 19:04)enrick Wrote: [ -> ]working fine 3.2 , but now the 4G switch not working, i dont know yet how battery drain works , the problem with sim is gone
Have you got same problem with sms?

Sent from my D6000 using Tapatalk
Non-Baidu link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
4G switch not working on my phone too Sad
back to 3.2V update from 2,7 via OTA, 4G is switch is off however I've wipe phone (erase everything) and now is fine Smiling

I need help with other thing, 3.2 is killing background music player, ive check two which previously have working correctly after screen turn off. I've setup protected apps as those two players but still android kills the process after screen is off Sad

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Tested upgrading to 3.2 using SD Card and it did not have the error of 3.1. At least it loaded my launcher properly and didn't blink the screen. Also, cellphone signals worked. However, the signal won't go to 3G or 4G. I tried it for about a day, and had to go back to 3.0 with 3.1 SMS apk where 4G is working.
Pages: 1 2 3 4