www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Need to replace No.1 X2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My No.1 X2 battery has died after only 10 months and the No.1 company has no after sales service so I don't want anything No.1 branded.
I would say Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. That is the easy choice at your budget and requiring a good camera.
I like the look of the redmi 3 pro but can`t find any info on screen construction, would it be gorilla glass?
I don't think it's Gorilla, might be hardened though (yes there are other displays that use hardened same as Gorilla, but not Gorilla).

If not, just use 2.5D 9Hhardened glass screen protector.

Still if you jave a break, Xiaomi only costs $7 or about that for front glass replacement, and $25 for entire OGS assembly including LCD. $30 for entire assembly and middle frame already assembled.
I think the redmi note 3 pro is the way I will go, now I just have to find a good deal on one and also decide on the 16 or 32gb
I think Redmi Note 3 Pro is a great choice. There's a coupon from GizBeat's review. 5off4cellphone takes 5% off at banggood.com. Just tested now and it's still working.

Looks difference between 2/16 and 3/32 is about $45. Hard choice, but performance will be little difference, probably not even noticeable. Can add SD card for storage. But, your budget seems to fit either one. Touch choice. If me, I would save the $45. But I'm a bit of a penny pincher Fu Man
Thanks for the advice and checking the coupon code, I will have to make my mind up soon as my No1X2 is only lasting 12 hours before dying between charges. The $45 saving on the 2/16Gb would pay for a glass screen protector and silicon case with a bit left over....hmmm...decisions, decisions.
glass screen protector and skin can get for $1-2 each. $45 is a pretty big savings. I think 2/16GB would be enough, same as cheapskate cookiedough Big Grin. The performance difference won't be able to even tell.
Thanks Bacon, I am starting to lean towards the 2/16gb, just trying to find the best deal now
Don't always try to find the best deal. Much better going with a trusted shop than saving a few bucks. GizBeat has contact with most of the shop sponsors here.

@Bacon_puffs , who you calling cheap?! Wanna fight? At least i don't eat puffed pork rinds for dinner Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4