www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Marshallow 6.0.1 is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2018-07-27, 01:53)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]Great news.

Some news about mine, I didn't resolve the problem with mobile network. So always wifi phone !

But my son loves it ;)

What exactly is the problem? Not that I will manage to help where you can't, but still... Rolleyes
see the thread [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2018-07-27, 04:11)stevejc Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I see... During charging many things can occur. My innos had just died completely. Luckilly under guarrantee. 2 other tablets (onda) I had also died during charging. Chinese parts, not ment/able to last long.

Did you use the original innos cable? Because in the russian forum I read somewhere that the pins are different, advising to stick with original one.
Also, did you overcharged it? Meaning leaving it to charge after 100%?
(2018-07-27, 05:21)pouskidis Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] 

Some info from here : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Your IMEI is saved in the backup so if you give to someone he needs to change it with the instructions from above.

Unfortunatly for me, my backup can't resolve my phone but had helped someone else ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10