www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Marshallow 6.0.1 is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi, I've done a wipe cache and a dalvik wipe, and the camera app already works, but I take a picture and it does not show anything, it used to drop down to the left, a thumbnail of the last photo, but it does not come out anymore. I go to the gallery, and do not leave the photos or videos, seconds or minutes, after giving update, appears in the gallery the photo. But of course without leaving the miniature when taking the photo, does not make sure that I made the photo. Thank you.

Enviado desde mi Innos_D6000 mediante Tapatalk
Hi, have you tried the gboard keyboard? I'm using it well, but if I want to configure something, it gives me an error and does not let me configure it. I do not know if it will be due to Android 6 or that.

(2016-12-30, 05:47)Duende1973 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
2nd, check if device camera works well with other app; e.q. Wazzup.
3rd, you may rename the old folder (path where camera is saving files) I'm remember having some issue on 5.1.1 with screenshot, and found the solution on [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Just check the right permission, or create a new folder (rename the old picture folder first).
(2017-01-04, 03:23)xitix Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
2nd, check if device camera works well with other app; e.q. Wazzup.
3rd, you may rename the old folder (path where camera is saving files) I'm remember having some issue on 5.1.1 with screenshot, and found the solution on [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. Just check the right permission, or create a new folder (rename the old picture folder first).
Thanks

Since i deleted batterystats files i didn't have any random reboots or boot loops at low battery levels.

Anyway, apart from the high idle cpu frequency that i had to fix with some kernel manager tool the android 6 works well.
(2016-12-21, 19:30)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]Don't test it yet, but normally yes, I have test one zip and it's working well. I will report later.

for the moment I'm trying to resolve the problem with VR apps like Rescue.
The only app that is working is Titans of Space
Hello, you could solve the problem with VR applications.
Thanks.

Not yet but I have reported the problem to Innos.
About recovery, innos tell me that:

As to the boot recovery, it is available. In order to get there, yo need to press Power and Vol+ while the phone is powered off. Once you see the Android with the opened belly, you need to press again Power and Vol+.

I can not prove it, because I already have the TWRP installer, but who does not have it, and need to boot into recovery, you can try.

(2017-01-04, 21:21)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet but I have reported the problem to Innos.

Thanks Stevejc, to see that Innos responds.

Since I was looking at VR glasses and probe the google cardboard application with the android 5 and it worked. But I've tried the cardboard with the 6, and nothing, it does not work.
Do you recommend me some VR glasses for the innos? Although I'll wait and see if that works out.
Thank you.
(2017-01-04, 21:27)Duende1973 Wrote: [ -> ]About recovery, innos tell me that:

As to the boot recovery, it is available. In order to get there, yo need to press Power and Vol+ while the phone is powered off. Once you see the Android with the opened belly, you need to press again Power and Vol+.

I can not prove it, because I already have the TWRP installer, but who does not have it, and need to boot into recovery, you can try.
I have tried without success !

(2017-01-04, 21:27)Duende1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Since I was looking at VR glasses and probe the google cardboard application with the android 5 and it worked. But I've tried the cardboard with the 6, and nothing, it does not work.
Do you recommend me some VR glasses for the innos? Although I'll wait and see if that works out.
Thank you.

I have a low price HABOR 3D VR, tested with success with the 5.1.1

With 6.0.1, Titans of Space is working and VR player too
(2017-01-05, 01:52)stevejc Wrote: [ -> ]I have a low price HABOR 3D VR, tested with success with the 5.1.1

With 6.0.1, Titans of Space is working and VR player too

Is that any good? Is it worth it? Never tried VR, is our Innos good at it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10