www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Marshallow 6.0.1 is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank stevejc.
And xposed?

Step?
In twrp 5.1: update 3.2 and supersu 2.78
Later,with flashify zip twrp permanent 5.1.1

And Later with twrp 5.1.1 zip xposed?

Thank.

Enviado desde mi Innos_D6000 mediante Tapatalk
Don't test it yet, but normally yes, I have test one zip and it's working well. I will report later.

for the moment I'm trying to resolve the problem with VR apps like Rescue.
The only app that is working is Titans of Space
Hi. Is there a problem in updating if the mobile phone has been purchased in China, etc., not on the official website?

(2016-12-21, 23:23)Duende1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Is there a problem in updating if the mobile phone has been purchased in China, etc., not on the official website?

No, mine was bought at aliexpress so.

But you need to have the 2.6 ROM before.
Hi. The twrp to use is 5.1, the same one we used with Android 5.1.1?

Yes, TWRP 5.1

I confirm xposed is working, need only to change GravityBox L to GravityBox M !
Hi. Need to change something in the build.Prop? Thank you very much.
Which xposed version?

No need to change build.prop

Xposed that I have used : xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64.zip
Thanks stevejc for your input.
Your final detailed instructions is something I will wait before I proceed with this...

Are there any negative points compared to 2.6?
I see many bugs reported by users...
Hi. In the official website of innos, where is to download the update, comes photos of the innos, with the battery removed, to show how to differentiate the European version, the Chinese. Indicates that if this update is installed in the Chinese version, the mobile will be broken.
It is true?
My model is Chinese, although I have version 2.6. But I do not know if you have something different and that's why it has not been damaged, even if you have the Chinese version.
Greetings and thanks.

In the official chat of innos, I asked, indicating that my cell phone is before 2016, and it is not bought on its website, and that it is currently running 2.6.
And I have been told that if you are running your 2.6 firmware, there is no problem in upgrading to the 6 android, but of course it is my responsibility.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10