www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: rom for BMXC K107 tablet pls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2019-01-29, 04:27)Ocacandela Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Tuve que editar el archivo proinfo.ini, pero no lleva mucho tiempo.
[/ citar]

¡Muchas gracias!
¿Qué necesita editar en el proinfo.ini? ¿No estás seguro de lo que quisiste decir aquí?
Gracias
[/ citar]

buenas tardes podrias ayudar con el firmware k107-mb-v4.1..es que el enlace..esta caida o no abre [email protected]

buenas tardes podrias ayudar con el firmware k107-mb-v4.1..es que el enlace..esta caida o no abre [email protected]
Buen dia porfavor quien puede ayudarme con el enlace caida de la firmware patra K107-MB.V4.1...MUCHAS GRACIAS
buen dia en el listado de la pagina [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]...cual archivo o rom es la que me puede servir patra K107-MB-V4.1...YA QUE HAY COMO 50...TANTO EN K107 COMO K960...CUAL ES EL NOMBRE DEL ARCHIVO QUE ME serviria...muchas gracias por su ayuda..Soy muy novato en esto y no se cual es...
(2017-04-14, 17:09)poop pooper Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]                  I had to edit the file proinfo.ini , but it doesn't take very long.
[/quote]

Great thanks!
What needs editing in the proinfo.ini? Not sure what you meant here?
Thanks
[/quote]

is it possible to get the link work again ????
(2017-04-14, 19:50)motordig Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]                  I had to edit the file proinfo.ini , but it doesn't take very long.
Hi there! hope you still go thru these threads. As am very new to this could I just upload my proinfo.bin, have you edit it for me then you upload back the "working' version for me to use?
Sad

Great thanks!
Thanks
[/quote]

My firmware is the proinfo file.ini. Its good to open any HEX-editor and to prescribe for themselves . Look at the pictures. 3 digit is LCD(1,2,3,4,5,6.....), 5 figure for Touch(1,2,3,....)  

[/quote]
(2017-04-14, 13:40)motordig Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]                  I had to edit the file proinfo.ini , but it doesn't take very long.
[/quote]

lo podras volver a subir por favor, lo estoy buscando hace tres semanas. k107-mb-v4.1 2016-5-26 mt6580a. Gracias
(2019-02-05, 20:35)BrOtHeR Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]                  I had to edit the file proinfo.ini , but it doesn't take very long.

Great thanks!
Thanks
[/quote]

is it possible to get the link work again ????
[/quote]

this link doesnt seem to work.....could you help a brother and provide another link?
Also does anyone have a copy of vKB043N?
Romos10 K107-MB-ver.4.1

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2019-01-29, 04:27)ocacandela Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] I had to edit the proinfo.ini file, but it does not take long.

Thank you!
What do you need to edit in the proinfo.ini? Not sure what you meant here?
Thank you
[/quote]

I could not enter that link, I'm still looking for firmware for K107-MB-ver.4.1
Dear pop popper Hello .I have the same problem with the Chinese tablet BMX I want to download your firmware to try to revive your tablet. but the firmware will not open help to download.THANKS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7