www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help needed for custom recovery for Neken N6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I need help to find a custom Recovery for my Neken N6. I shall be much thankful. Please don't tell me to make it myself as I have gone through the tutorial and it is beyond my capabilities. I have already rooted my phone. Many thanks in advance.
selfmaking cwm it is indeed painful and not success....
Thanks gesmgr for your reply. That's site is asking me for sign up to download. Can you upload somewhere. Is this recovery in English?
Download the recovery from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Thanks to gesamgr for making us aware of the recovery. This Neken N6 CWM recovery is version 6.0.3.3
Thanks for the link to the Neken N6 cwm recovery image but it did not work when I installed it from mobile uncle. When holding volume + during boot the Neken logo fades and phone reboots into normal operation! Any idea? Do I have to use the scatter file in any way with this to work?
Hold it for at least 10 seconds. Also try VolDown&Power instead of VolUp. Depending on the model, it can be different.

It could also be that this recovery isn't compatible with the firmware you're using. There's an older Neken N6 CWM link somewhere in the forum. See if it works out for you.
Tanks for the repar. I hade tried volym don alla bit that takes me into factory mode. Tried 2 different cwm images (one om them found within mobile uncke and The other from The link in this thread) for Neken N6 but both om them gives a fading Neken logo and then reboot. And ideal?
Try to enter CWM through Mobile Uncle instead of from boot. See if it works
That did not work unfortunately. Same crasch during boot.
Sorry. Can't help any further then. It's likely an issue between your firmware and this CWM. You can try to make your own using tutorials in the CWM sub-forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7