www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MP 809T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I agree with Yaelede about the phone. I have the MT6592 model, totally satisfied. Slim, fast, amazing screen, very good cameras, good sound, very good battery, android kitkat, no problems at all, wifi and gps work fine, etc.
Regarding M faction royal (MPAI) of course the company exists, they are a big OEM factory. They still produce MP809t and also new models like MP909t, G7 4G, S808, MP707
As already said, the M Faction Royal / MPAI / MPIE is not dead, and produce some new phone (8 in 2014), including LTE phone (Mp G7). See [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

The website MFaction Royal is rather difficult to find, but exist : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
there isn't much information on it :-(

The 809T is really an amazing phone phone (screen is soooo beautiful !), but I'm not sure all their phone are as good. I've bought the mini 809T : it's not a bad phone (very low price -- 80 $ --!) and some qualities, but I didn't find this "small something" that make the 809T amazing.

whithin 150-200$, HUAWEI HONOR 4X can be a very good choice !

Other interresting phone can be found at Ulephone (be pro) & elephone (G7 / P3000s / p6000 / p7000 in a few month).

Didn't test any of them ...
Elephone are made from same factory as mpai
(2015-01-18, 02:34)gerstavros Wrote: [ -> ]Elephone are made from same factory as mpai

Interresting !
Where did you get this information from ?
(2015-01-18, 22:45)Darktator Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-18, 02:34)gerstavros Wrote: [ -> ]Elephone are made from same factory as mpai

Interresting !

I have local store in Greece selling chinese mobile phones and tablets, and have been supplied by M faction royal's factory.
(2015-01-23, 04:42)gerstavros Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-18, 22:45)Darktator Wrote: [ -> ]

Interresting !

I have local store in Greece selling chinese mobile phones and tablets, and have been supplied by M faction royal's factory.

I can confirm this too, Elephone p3000 and Mpie P3000T are same build body and hardware, I have imported both phones in Mexico for 2 of my friends but i did it to compare them, they are the same 4G phones only the box was different.
For those who own a 809t (quad or octa, not the mini) and have trouble finding a replacement battery you will probably find the following interesting:

By pure coincidence I found a battery that has more capacity than the original (which goes at 2500mAh).
This battery has the exact same dimensions and placement of contacts but has a capacity of 2680mAh.
It is a replacement battery for the Star Z2 phone. You can find it [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
for the small price of $8,70 whereas the mpai battery goes at around $12-15.

Since I own both phones and the mpai battery had blown, I mixed up the reserve batteries I had without noticing and was pleasantly surprised to find that this one actually is the exact same and works great.
Hi mirandam,

It's a very good news !
I've MPIE-G7 and I'm anxious to try out this battery.

:-)
(2015-05-04, 23:55)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]...
I've MPIE-G7 and I'm anxious to try out this battery.

Does the G7 have the same battery as the 809t ?
I doubt it because if I look at the images of the G7 battery the contacts are placed much more to the left of where they are in the 809t.
Gosh !

You're right ! It's 3000 mAh ! I gotta be honest, I've never minded !
I was convinced that it was 2500 mAh. I've removed the battery over and over to flash ... but the sign with 3000 mAh is back the battery and in front of the battery there's only the sign with "Mpie". What a shame !

LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17