www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MP 809T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2014-04-30, 17:02)jerzyjerzy Wrote: [ -> ]....And, BTW, try to remove one important system file from Windows, and you will not start your computer, either...

Try deleting /system/etc/partition-permissions.sh (on most phones, not all though), that'll brick your phone in record time, one reboot and it won't even go into recovery.
Better have a real good droidtools backup and a working flashtool before trying if you want your phone back alive. Gave me a hell of a time when it was overwritten accidentally (cost me days figuring out what actually had happened as it did without me knowing it).
Hi all, I've owned this phone for about 3 months now and am wondering where to buy handphone casings for this model. I've tried searching on taobao but all I got was results for Oppo r809t. Would appreciate any advise. Thanks in advance!
(2014-06-09, 12:10)XinHuiApple Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I've owned this phone for about 3 months now and am wondering where to buy handphone casings for this model. I've tried searching on taobao but all I got was results for Oppo r809t. Would appreciate any advise. Thanks in advance!

On Aliexpress you can find a few stores where you can buy case for MP 809t

Do you know whether the same battery is good for MP 809t quad core (mtk6582) and octa core (mtk6592)?

I have the quad core version, and I will need a replacement battery, but most stores who sells battery for 809t, says that it is for mtk6592
(2014-06-27, 16:38)Yaelede Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) but it's sold-out. The one on ali ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) is the same, so you could buy it there.
If you search for mpai 809t quad on ali, you will find one ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) where you can see the battery. I have the one from antelife and it is the same 2500mAh.
cant root my phone.
tryed all versions. Sad
could someone give a real detailed summary?
Hello,

I received my MP 809 T from Fasttech yesterday. Bad surprise : IMEI is invalid and I could not use my phone. I tried to use Droid tools but the phone is not recognize.
Do you have any idea about what I could do to set manually my IMEI ? I have the ID printed on the back of the phone.
(2014-07-09, 18:15)Ishaa Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I will try this way this evening.

In parallel, when I tried to rewrite the IMEI with Droid Tools, I have this kind of results :
--->>> Connect to device <<<---
--- ERROR :dev/radio/pttycmd1 inaccessible , should be Root Shell
--- ERROR :pttycmd1 device NOT found!
Thank you very much for your helpful support.

Following the provided tutorial, I was able to set my twos IMEI and my phone is now working fine.

Thanks a lot.
i guys,

I faced a new issue with my MP 809 T. Even if I full loaded my battery, I reach the end of the working day with something like 10%... I have BT, WiFi and Data transfer shut down and I don't play with any game.

Do you have any idea of what could drain my battery like that ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17