www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MP 809T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Hello.

Some news from the battery, in another circunstances. Yesterday, I reboot the phone, make sure that nothing is running (wifi, Bluetooth, data connexion, ..) and plug it, to refilled the battery.

This morning, I unplugged it and put it in my poket, and used it as a "silly phone" (in opposition to "smart phone" Tongue).

This evening, my battery drained down to ... 98 % !!! Only 2% burned for the whole day (the Deep mode has been used, this time).

There must be something I did wrong on the previous day, but still do not know what !

So the battery seems as good as the whole phone, indeed ! Cool
I didn't try out the camera that much (but the few tests I did were good !), but I agree with all your remarks.
The phone is very good "out of the box". That's a real pleasure.
Have same phone, wondering will someone ever do any rom for him. Camera quality is nice, but did you try to do any close photos , for example a text ? I recomend using 3d launcher and swiftkey with him, works great.
Installer fail to open device when i install pda drivers...

Your phone is really tough to root. Root failed Sad
As for me.i also agree the camera is great.
I tested w450,h920 & 809t from my local seller.
890t camera is the best.
(2014-01-13, 01:21)rerosku Wrote: [ -> ][For some reason the thread has been splitted, first part here ]

The reason it was split was because you made a cool review and I thought it deserved it's own thread.

The other reason is that unlike most forums, here at Chinaphonearena, we try to keep threads split with specific topics so that we can make a forum for phones once there's several threads about a specific phone.

So instead of a 50 page thread about MP 809T that jumps all over the place and is difficult to follow and find specific information, the MP 809T could have it's own forum with many different topics which make it easy to follow and easy to find the info people need. You seem determined to have one giant thread for your phone, so I've merged them back together for now.
Gizbeat, maybe you could merge the second big insight into the first post :-)
I cannot edit that one anymore
(2014-01-13, 05:05)mrsnaki Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

It take me a long time, but I've succeded at least ;-)

Hope this will help you Wink
(2014-01-14, 07:02)Darktator Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].
Thanks for the update even if I'm surprised! The software to root the phone took quite a while to do the whole thing but it worked, anyway now we know there are 2 possibilities to ROOT MP809T Wink

EDIT: Dear Darktator.... the solution you posted is THE SAME as the one I posted.... so how come it didn't work ;P
(2014-01-04, 19:45)rerosku Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and it worked like a charm. After Rooting I installed SuperSU and all went fine again. Thanks
VROOT worked for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17