www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [iNew V3 Mod] Make your internal system storage 6GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Did you applied storage mod from this thread?
Yup, of course Big Grin I wouldnt ask that if i didnt
(2014-01-11, 17:46)balambuc Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, of course Big Grin I wouldnt ask that if i didnt

You have to have at least 1.5GB free space on your phone storage and about 50MB (it varies) free space on your application storage. If either of that is not enough, you won't be able to install A8. Check it once again, and be sure you're checking it at the right place!

(2014-01-11, 02:01)Tommygr Wrote: [ -> ]I have Android system recovery (3e)

You mean stock recovery? It won't work until you install CWM recovery and flash it that way. Search the iNew V3 forum, there's two versions of it.
(2014-01-11, 18:32)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-11, 17:46)balambuc Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, of course Big Grin I wouldnt ask that if i didnt

You have to have at least 1.5GB free space on your phone storage and about 50MB (it varies) free space on your application storage. If either of that is not enough, you won't be able to install A8. Check it once again, and be sure you're checking it at the right place!

Yeah, I got way more than needed, further strange though, that I noticed that when I install an app there is a lil notification saying "internal storage left: ", and it doesnt show whats left in internal but whats left in external sdDrool
Sometimes it's hard for phone software to recognize what is internal memory and what is sd card. Maybe it's due to false detection on the game side, maybe it's V3's firmware, and maybe even the mod. It's hard to tell now. Please keep us informed, as I'm curious about it too.
(2014-01-11, 19:36)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes it's hard for phone software to recognize what is internal memory and what is sd card. Maybe it's due to false detection on the game side, maybe it's V3's firmware, and maybe even the mod. It's hard to tell now. Please keep us informed, as I'm curious about it too.

I'm sure its not the game either the mod.
I noticed that before installing the mod that the little notification says the remaining space on sd rather than the internal memory preserved for apps. Therefore it cant be the game either...it must be the inew firmware Sad
Check what you have default install directory set to.
Preferred install location: Internal device storage
Default write disk: Phone storage
Did you factory reset in case of installing the mod with SP Flash Tools, and formatted the internal memory manualy in case of using CWM?
(2014-01-11, 20:59)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]Did you factory reset in case of installing the mod with SP Flash Tools, and formatted the internal memory manualy in case of using CWM?
yes...done everything as it was witten
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7