www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Custom Recovery] iNew V3 CWM 6.0.4.4 Full Touch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This recovery is full touch. Not the same one included on needrom.

It's similar to the original 6.0.4.4 I posted, but this one now has the /system format bug fixed.

Swipe left to right to go down/forward, swipe right to left to go back/up.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-01-12, 12:36)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello

How can i install this? im newbie on this things!
This will "format" my app?

thanks
If your phone is rooted, you can flash it through Mobile Uncle Tools app.
Otherwise you can flash it with SP Flash Tools. Search this forum and you'll find how to do it.
It will only overwrite your stock recovery. All your apps will stay untouched.
Hello, i tried to wipe all data and it still formatted system. So it was not responding after reboot and i had to flash the rom again and install the previous CWM 6.0.4.4 (not full touch).
Why did you tried to wipe all data, if I may ask? That is not neccessary. Wiping all data always leaves you with nothing. That's required only when flashing new roms, and even then it's not always neccessary to do it (it depends on the new rom you're flashing).
(2014-01-15, 21:19)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]If your phone is rooted, you can flash it through Mobile Uncle Tools app.
Otherwise you can flash it with SP Flash Tools. Search this forum and you'll find how to do it.

Hello

How can i install this by mobile uncle tools?

(2014-01-20, 19:29)Mouratti Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-15, 21:19)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]If your phone is rooted, you can flash it through Mobile Uncle Tools app.

Hello

I install the CVW 6.04 and after this made a wipe data, and reboot.
now stuck on inew logo, how can i solve this

How can i install this by mobile uncle tools?
It is fairly simple. Copy recovery.img to your SD card, choose "Flash recovery from sd card" option in Mobile Uncle Tools, select the recovery and confirm the process. Voilla!
(2014-01-20, 20:27)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]It is fairly simple. Copy recovery.img to your SD card, choose "Flash recovery from sd card" option in Mobile Uncle Tools, select the recovery and confirm the process. Voilla!

Just the rcovery image?

I see a zip file say update, im trying to put all this zip, but is not need it?

They dont appear, just navigate to install from sd card but can't find.
If i choose install update not find to.

Maybe i need to move all update.zip file to sd card?

I install CVW and then made wipe data all.
I cant enter into this app even in android system, just to recovery
I don't see any ZIP file in the download? Download the RAR file from the first post, extract recovery.img file and put it in the root of your sd card. Then do what I said in my last post.
(2014-01-20, 20:48)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any ZIP file in the download? Download the RAR file from the first post, extract recovery.img file and put it in the root of your sd card. Then do what I said in my last post.

Im lost, i install this CVM 6.04 and thats ok, i can go to recovy CVM.
But now is not suppost to upload the rom?
This file recovry image is in sd card (i dont know if this is only the CVM to access to the recovery)

When i enter power + vol i can got to menu, but cant go to mobile uncles.
Do you say that i put the recovery.img and instll updates?

Can see the option flash

I do that on mobile uncle, and enter to recovery CVM then i made wipe data all....and then i just see the inew logo and stop!
made by this

Now i copy the NEW V3-E Version : cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.1_20131224 rom

Put all the folder on the root of the phone.
And do install update....
they say that can be disable the flash yes or no, i say no!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7