www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tutorial] How to modify your EBR and change your partitions for MTK6589T, MTK6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Please some one help me

I have Blu Life One or Canvas 4 a210
mtk 6589 16gb (I think, I'm not sure)

I create EBR 6GB system from my original stock rom

do the procedure and my /data partition is 6gb!

but the virtual sdcard is much bigger now!? (13.43GB)

this is correct? if I format this internal sdcard for ext4 all my phone got corrupted.

if format to fat32.. phone get some weirds bugs.. reboot and working again.

I think this new 13.43gb is fake..

I'm lost Sad thanks for all tip!
sorry bad english
some one please help ive done all steps 3 times now thinking id did something wrong uninstalling everything getting mtk tools and sp flash tools from diff sites but still when i use any of the mtk6582 ebr 1 and ebr 2 ive tried 13ig 10gig and 8 gig all i just get stuck at pumpkinx octa core screen btu if i flash my original ebr1 and 2 it works just fine please some one help me fast i want to play games and actually download appon this phone but it only allows me 1.5 gig for apps wich i nee just 2 gig to download vainglory any one ive tried all different ways in sp flash tools trying all diff ebr but only stock ones work
Hello,

I own a Doogee DG310, flashed to the latest official ROM (very nice), but I suffer from too small app partition.
The app partition is 1.97 GB, the storage partition is 4.13 GB.

The official download I used is named SM619B_W_DG_A26_L_V17_S0515, and the original EBR files are appended below in a ZIP.
Can someone modify the EBR files in the correct way for a 4 GB app (or even 3.5 GB) partition, and the rest for storage?

If/when I manage to repartition the memory, how should I reformat it? As FAT32?

Also, I have read that you may lose the NVRAM (and IMEI values) when fiddling with these values. Tried to use the SP Flash tool with PDAnet, but I was not able to communicate to the DG310, yet, in order to read these data.

Regards,
N.F.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13