www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] Stock iNew V3 v1.0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New official firmware (v1.0.3 dated 10.01.2014) is released today.
You can download it [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

[Admin: drivers and sp flash tool can be downloaded from MTK tools sub forum]
Not going to get a chance to flash this for a while as not at home Sad it says it fixes some camera issues, can someone try it and ad is if it fixes the noisey photos?
Cheers shanos
Gonna try that one.
Hi, i have flashed some days ago the ultimate stock rom from gizbeat (ROM Version: 1.0.1 DEC-24-2013)
Now, with this new stock rom, i see an additional file "update.zip"
Can someone tell me what do i do with this one. Do i need it or i just load through flashtools only the cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.3 scatter?
Thank you for your answer.
I would say but I forgot. I sent e-mail to inew for v3, a week ago for the bugs that one of our member (adımavi) found in the phone. I hope they listened us about this bugs and performance improvements for the phone...

Please say all owners of this phone, they can send e-mail in all bugs and every status (conditions)
You have the choice whether you want to update through recovery with update.zip, or flash it with SPF (scatter and other files in the same folder). That's why the downloaded zip is so heavy. It's the same rom, but packed in different formats.
Can we use the option "Format All + Download" in sp flash tool to flash this firmware?
Has anyone tried it yet? is there a noticeable improvement?
Notes about stock iNew V3 v1.0.3 Firmware;
Date & time settings crash still remains.
Camera app change the photos are better now (i can say sandy photo gone) but autofocus is not working well will use another app.
3G is better now.

Now let me to redesign my phone Sad
(Kidding i like to play it)
Where can I find exactly the downloads?
Where did you find the rom?Puppy Eyes
which link is the download page for the original
or is there a homepage??

thanks andy
Pages: 1 2 3 4