www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Have you seen this Rom for the Inew V3 ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
OK, I've had a quick look at it. It seems like a standard CWM installation.
What I've found is that it's probably a port from Sony Xperia Z (Android 4.3). Other MediaTek files are from v1.0.6T02 version.
The build date is, funny thing, Fri Jan 24 14:32:06 GMT+2 2014, which is way ahead of time to be any valid time zone Smiling
All thanks goes to andy.w & shanos! Keep us posted on how it goes.
just booting it up for first time now...
seems a bit strange that the baseband is showing
2013/11/01 and kernel is fri dec 6
were these not the dates on the original or second version?
can't see any sony apps etc my thoughts are that they have just spoofed the version to show 4.3! hopefully I will be proved wrong
for now don't waste your time or donations
Both baseband and kernel versions were as such on the screenshot they provided.
You're correct, Dec 6th (and 24th) were 1.0.1 version, one of the first. Before that it was 1.0.0 and 1.0.6T02.
Spoofing can always be done, but I'm not sure how else could we compare the files?
I have just asked them for proof that they have access to the 1.0.9 rom as some sort of evidence in their defence.

It would seem like a very odd place to start (with old rom) if they have access to latest one, they even say on needrom it is built of 1.0.9

lets see what they come up with
in the mean time I think I am gonna go with your 1.0.4 ultimate
I think it is FAKE, because my OTG stopped working (like in 1.0.1) and phone keeps rebooting after closing the cover (like in 1.0.1).

I'm just happy that I've sent them only 1 dollar. Rolleyes
I have sent them 5 dollars Can't believeThis sucksShhh
I have donated and tried the rom, the only thing I can say is that this version takes pictures horrible. I immediately uninstalled without another try.
If I have correctly seen there is a update again
She should be based on the 1.04!

I hope to get this!Smile
No, I think you didn't understand it correctly. They just removed their first v1 rom which was based on 1.0.4, because people bricked their phones with it. They are also trying to defense themselves with their English poetry (which is far from perfect), because many people obviously had bad experience with them. That's the way I see it.
ok you're right
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6