www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Have you seen this Rom for the Inew V3 ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2014-02-06, 05:08)GeekGirl Wrote: [ -> ]If i didnt do myself i would not ever have published it because i really hate people who are like this

Just ignore him. You know that's not true, and that's all that matters. You don't have to prove him anything. Just keep up the good work and don't let that discourage you in your awesome work.
They release a free version but with fewer features than the (still exists) donate version!
I went curious because of the Smartdigi team or fan who
sayed in this thread that i took and copied their rom, so i went dowloading it yesterday
to see how great they are as they promise, myself i tried to stay out of this thread and their work as i did not want to burn my hands on trying their roms or talk bad about them without any proof but i was already very sure about them talking crap from seeing their infos, now they sucked me into it at this way telling lies and well.. suprise suprise.. You dont have to trust me but i do trust myself as hardw/softw/chip writer/designer etc enough to see that the light version is based on v103, cannot judge or talk about their buy/donate version (yet) but i suspect the same because the light version is one big lie as i already suspected, build.prop tweaks and settings to non existing non implemented things etc and these fixes they talk about dont exist at all, but it was not really a suprise with all blabla in their logs/infos, so like already said by others in this thread, better keep your money and dont support any lies/scams, only support people who are honest and deserve it and i am not talking for myself but in general.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6