www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Have you seen this Rom for the Inew V3 ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2014-01-28, 06:20)Burs Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]Can't look

Just some thoughts:
1. why are the comments disabled on the video?
2. Its easy to fake android version using build.prop
3. launcher: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
4. The best ways to prove its not fake:

a. NFC Host Card Emulation(doesn't need secure element anymore)
b. Android ART : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=Y1BesOlQb8c#t=37
c. Settings look mismatch
(2014-01-27, 07:37)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]"35% Jelly bean and 65% Kit kat"

Anyone can install applications kit-kat on Jelly Bean, including the launcher. XDA has changed to do this.
(2014-01-27, 22:09)balambuc Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering, how much reports would it take to ban the rom form needrom?

Tada! No more kitty katty Smiling
Oh no! [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is back! Everybody run!
His post always look relay tempting.

Nearly fell for it again
Don't even think about it. Go to buy the cheeseburger fry and coke. Will be the much more satisfyed.
No, don't run toward it, run AWAY from it! Vampire
had a look at the zip, one thing, GG's Beta ROM has more customziations than this one
I just downloaded the V3 released this morning. Will try it this weekend. V2 was ok, but the non-working text-to-speeck on the Google homescreen bar killed it for me.

Maybe they improved the battery life? Will report back in a few days.
Hi,
here you have the "lite" version of their v2 release (it's free on their webpage):

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

You may want to check if something really changed Tongue

Cheers
kok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6