www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 1.0.4 Lewa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
well thats a really good thing to see.
it means there will be a lot of developers working on creating better roms for inew v3
The Camera is improved a lot. According the pictures of Gizbeat they are shote with F2,0 aperture!
No more F2,2!
But the biggest improvement is that if you take a picture with flash it was forced to shatter speed 10 which make almost impossible for a clean shot. It was so frustrated so I am not using the led flash. I preferred a bigger ISO than lower speed.
Now these pics have a speed 17, almost a stop more.
What is the OS version of the Lewa rom?

I failed to visit Needrom, it returns me 403 forbidden. Can you please give me the link where I can download the rom?
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-02-10, 23:04)nikstar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

This link does not work for me as it's still under needrom.com. Still "403 Forbidden". I think needrom has banned access to it from HK.

Is the file actually hosted on external storage space? May be you can copy me that link for a try.
(2014-02-10, 23:21)bbq88 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the file actually hosted on external storage space? May be you can copy me that link for a try.

Actually the file is located on their server (or at least their domain).
I will reupload it on MediaFire, but you'll have to wait for at least a couple of hours, because my upload speed is terribly slow. I'll upload this post and the first one, once it's uploaded.
I sent him on a pm the address of that file but I do not know if he will be able to download it because you must login for download access
It's not complicated at all to register on the site, but the file resides on the same server as the webpage which he don't have access to, so I think he'll get 403 again after registering. He can also try using some proxy servers outside the China teritory, but they tend to be very slow and they are unfriendy when it comes to file downloading. I already had to restart my upload once, because of some server error, so now it's at 5% again. It's showing me 43 minutes remaining, but I doubt that. 2 more hours at least...
Thanks Burs! Looking forward to it. I couldn't download the file using a download manager, and downloading via browser kept getting a partial complete.
thank you for risking your phone gizbeat, although they say mediatek phones are unbrickable

surprising results with the camera, specially that F2 aperture, and about different shutter speeds using the flash with firmware 1.04 I have obtained different speeds also

by the way, I envy you living in thailand, great place to live Smiling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8