www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 1.0.4 Lewa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I updated the first post and put a link for OTA version [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

@nikstar: I would say /data partition and phone storage are still merged because the rom is based on 1.0.4.
EDIT: now I checked changelog on NeedRom and it indeed says the partitions are merged.

I won't say I'm 100% sure, but am pretty sure contents of the internal storage won't be lost if you do the upgrade from within CWM. Only if you factory reset it afterwards.
I do not care if it is erased but now my partitions are 6gb +9gb and I think I will lose the 9gb partition.
I think I have to use sp flash tools to flash the 1.0.3 first.
my 3g does not connect with me, I only work in 2G, you have to make it work or is not yet available? thank you very much for the work, greetings
This ROM sounds very nice, but the F2.0 is that not possible to modificate by software instead of the reality?
I made some tests and the pictures are the same like before. So it just only numbers. Not a real improvement,Sad
Also this rom has an issue with the home button. It doesn't work at every press.SadSad
After testing this inew v3 lewa ROM a bit more, I'd recommend staying with stock. There's nothing wrong with it that I've noticed. It's just not as smooth as stock.
Thanks Burs! Downloading now and looking forward to having a try.
I think I'll stay with 1.03 until a significant update!
i've tested this rom and i agree with Gizbeat.... I found it a bit laggy, especially on home button reactions..
Back to 1.0.3.
Yes, please don't waste time testing this firmware. Just stick with 1.0.3. It's just a bit laggy and not worth the time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8