www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROM] iNew V3 1.0.4 Lewa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh... read my buddies comments and seems it's not a good idea to try.

In fact I used the LewaOS in my previous Zopo mobile for long time. It has a iOS-like interface (no app folder) and has a lot of build-in functions in which you may install such apps if you are using stock rom (like security, memory management). Its dialer app is much better than the stock rom one. The drawback is it ate up more resources than the stock rom and thus may be laggy in 1G ram handsets.

By the way, I saw a demo V3 mobile which has a os version of 1.0.6!! I don't think the demo unit is a new one. So this 1.0.6 must have existed for some while.
(2014-02-11, 22:44)bbq88 Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I saw a demo V3 mobile which has a os version of 1.0.6!! I don't think the demo unit is a new one. So this 1.0.6 must have existed for some while.

Where have you seen that? In real life? If not, any link on that? If it has "T02" appended, then it's a prehistoric version (prior to 1.0.1), nothing new.
i cannot install anything from google play store: error 403.

Any idea?
(2014-02-12, 02:06)Begbie Wrote: [ -> ]i cannot install anything from google play store: error 403.
Any idea?

Try removing your google account and re-add it again.
Some say even deleting google play services cache also helps.
But the former did the trick for me two times already on my previous Androids.
(2014-02-12, 02:15)Burs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-12, 02:06)Begbie Wrote: [ -> ]i cannot install anything from google play store: error 403.
Any idea?

Try removing your google account and re-add it again.
Some say even deleting google play services cache also helps.
But the former did the trick for me two times already on my previous Androids.

Unfortunately doesn't help. nd i cant even install google play services since i cannot install anything through gplay...
I really liked this rom but without goggle play i cannot use it Sad
never mind, wipe all and reflash solved it.
Anyone can check the files in this cxq_v3_c_v1.0.4.zip

I really do not know anything about making roms but this source is official, so maybe it helps in something Smiling

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The link you posted is very hard to get it working. I'm stuck on 'receiving data' for the last 10 minutes.
I guess it's the same version uploaded on NeedRom and this thread.
Yes, me either. All the times I tried to download a rom from baidu I was getting speed like dial up to ISDN Smiling Smiling Smiling
Once it took about 7-8 hours for a rom!!!
934MB is a very big for a ROM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8