www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6592 / MTK6582 / MTK6589 / MTK6577 / MTK6575 / MTK6572 ADB PDAnet VCOM Drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
MediaTek identity crisis!

DooGee Titans2 DG700 loses it's identity!
Very new to Smart Phones etc. Updated my phone to Lollipop 5.0 successfully with SP_MulitPortFlashTool Build number Android5.0-R15-2015_02_26
Got a notification for a new OTA update a few days ago. The file downloaded, unzipped and the phone restarted. Checked for updates and the same file was recommended. When I checked the build date it was unchanged. Android5.0-R15-2015_02_26

I downloaded the DooGee R16 update and tried to update via the SP_MulitPortFlashTool. Wouldn't work either as the DG was not recognized.
So I started the downloading and installing of drivers. I have been using LinuxMint for about 7 years now so just working on Windows is a challenge. I know how crappy Windows really is.
After much frustration I noticed that the phone and the SD card were being recognized as 'Linux File-CD Gadget'.

When I plug my phones into the PC on Linux it just tells me what it is. No driver challenge.
I had DLoaded SP_FlashTools for Linux. Got that up and running and plugged the phone in. No luck. The phone is being recognized as 'Linux File-CD Gadget' on Linux as well. When I change the USB options to camera, media, cd the icons come up as 'DG700 Camera' etc. I tried resetting the phone with no luck. SP_FlashTools will not recognize the DG700 and therefore will not flash a new rom.

The phone is fully functional - just cannot re-flash.
??
Hi,

I have Lava Iris X8 base band ver: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V34.P8, 2014/12/10 16:51, Kernel ver: 3.4.67 and Build Number: Lava_irisx8_S016_20150313
Android Version: 4.4.2, I want to unlock/enable other 3G band from Engineering menu, please support, I am facing a lot issue.

appreciated your support.
hi, mskarim786. you can only get the 3g that was put in your phone, because to get that you need both hardware and software support. if the harrdware is limited, you cannot add 3g bands. im very sorry to say this...
TWZ-CIRCLE 5 MT6582_S00 rom
Newest ADB USB debugging drivers updated to 4.180 from PDANet.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello Gizbeat,

I've searched the whole web trying to find a solution for my problem, so please try to help me :\
my tablet lenovo a5500 is formated and it's doen't boot at all.
I can't find the exact MT6582 drivers definition on windows xp and/or 7, windows 8.1
@"Gizbeat"

Please check attached screenshot to see if you can help me connect my dead Lenovo a5500 so I can install a ROM Sad

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Image: b836g7.png]
links is fine, thx
saol dostum
Hello
have a mobile phone by HDC S6 EX with MTK6582 CPU, Android 5.0.2, with an application Samsung S6.

Have different root programs the device attempts to root, but in vain!
Then I tried to produce 2.5.3 Recovery boot.img files and what has not worked with Droid-tools. It has struck me that in the created under the button "Block Folder" Scatterdatei for "usrdata" no "ext4" Fomat stands and the field is empty.
To compare, I then made a MTK6582_Scattdatei with my Scatterdatei. It may be concluded that on my Scatterdatei 2 partitions EBR2 and FAT are entirely absent, and the format of some files differs from the comparison list (list appended files marked)!

Can someone please give me a hint whether these missing entries and otherwise file formats have to do with the boot process, and if so, how can correct this?
Have already made before printing the list a factory reset.

Thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7