www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MTK6592 / MTK6582 / MTK6589 / MTK6577 / MTK6575 / MTK6572 ADB PDAnet VCOM Drivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-05-05, 14:51)backchrisi Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
LG backchrisi ;)

I did download this program ,
and accedently deleted my usb mouse (located backside usb laptop)
and after pur it back and reinstall the newest drivers for the mouse it still does not work on that backside usb port .. !!

thanks (for nothing) still havent been able to flash the mtk 6592 cause the ABD usb driver wont install properly .... (windows keeps saying there is no new driver needed ...
hola soy nuevo en el foro pero a ver si me podeis ayudar.me compre el clon note 3 mtk y bickeo,no prende o arranca.no se que marca-modelo es. ni la rom que puedo utilizar para flash tools.
samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N9000
hardware mt6582
buid number ALPS.JB5.MP.V1.5
Build date UTC 20131221
android 4.4
KERNEL V 3.4.5
my phone(HTC 816G MTK6592) dead after flash wrong preloader and wrong system file fat32. my original rom file is ext4 so that phone dead. now Screen never turn on. When connected to pc, it connects in MTK port only. no DA vcom port. I tried kcol0 to ground but still not getting. please help me to fix thnak u
help rom oppo v3+ (X-BO) thank you
have a star note 3 n8800 6592 octacore , works on it? and my phone connects and desconect on the computer already managed to fix this problem ?
I'm new to this forum, I really don't know all of the technical jargon. But I have MTK octacore model. I did a factory reset after playing with the phone before I have it to my daughter for Christmas. The logo animation is gone and I was wondering if their was a code to restore. Thanks in advance. Note 5
my intex aqua speed mtk driod tool not detecting my mtk6582 device its work with sp flas tool
hello...im using ding ding technology name of the phone :SK3 ...i cannot find its stock rom...anyone please help
Hi i like to unlock bootloader of my
s6 clone mtk6582
i tried fastboot oem unlock
but volume up not working to process the unlock
can u please find to unlock the bootloader
i have attached my phone details
i need a mtk 6592 rom . how can i get it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7