www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Root MTK6592/MTK6589/ MTK6582/MTK6577/MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2014-10-25, 08:23)mrcartucho Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
There is a method outlined in post #10 as well as download links for required tools. Alternatively, the OP just flashed a rooted ROM to accomplish rooting his phone.
I have tried that method. I show root in when I run adb shell, but su will not work!? Says su binaries is not installed and SuperSu can't install it. Any ideas? Thanks!
(2014-10-25, 09:53)mrcartucho Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried that method. I show root in when I run adb shell, but su will not work!? Says su binaries is not installed and SuperSu can't install it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Do you have BusyBox installed?
(2014-10-25, 10:10)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-25, 09:53)mrcartucho Wrote: [ -> ]I have tried that method. I show root in when I run adb shell, but su will not work!? Says su binaries is not installed and SuperSu can't install it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Do you have BusyBox installed?

No, busybox would not work either...root checker says I am not rooted...abd shell says "root@leagoo:#"

Hmmm
(2014-10-25, 10:14)mrcartucho Wrote: [ -> ]No, busybox would not work either...root checker says I am not rooted...abd shell says "root@leagoo:#"

Hmmm

In that case, it did not work. Can you unroot with Kingo root and retry the process starting with the bootloader unlocker?
You can also try flashing the rooted ROM like NicoByNico did.
(2014-10-25, 10:30)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-25, 10:14)mrcartucho Wrote: [ -> ]No, busybox would not work either...root checker says I am not rooted...abd shell says "root@leagoo:#"

Hmmm

In that case, it did not work. Can you unroot with Kingo root and retry the process starting with the bootloader unlocker?
You can also try flashing the rooted ROM like NicoByNico did.

I will do that! Thank you Athos!
Worked for my Ampe A50
so i can download
hi, i have a mp118+ with kk 4.4.4, is there some specifical tool? i have tried almost every rooting tool in this forum, but still have not root access
Doesnt worked on my ZTE q705u. Help...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10