www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Easy Root MTK6592/MTK6589/ MTK6582/MTK6577/MTK6589T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2014-11-19, 13:38)gurpinder Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register],[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register],framaroot.. but no success Sad. Please does somebody know how to root that phone. i am running stock rom (4.4.2) and want to flash custom rom like miui.Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Why don't you flash the custom rom directly with flashtools? You don't need root for that and usually custom roms are already rooted. And don't forget to make the flashtool backup of your phone, just in case your custom doesn't work.

@Gizbeat , cute to see the motochoppy popup again, quite an old rooting method as I can remember.
(2014-12-11, 23:09)snowboots Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].com/download/htc_bootloader_unlock.exe
says HTC, but it seems to have worked for them (site is automatically editing the link. just copy and paste the url)

good luck
backup first
hi, yes the phone is rooted, now i need do undo the root because i'm having problems ( no acess on google play or anything tha t uses my google account) my phone is LAZER 853828 android 4.4.2 mt6582. how can i revert root?
(2014-12-12, 05:58)dunking22 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, yes the phone is rooted, now i need do undo the root because i'm having problems ( no acess on google play or anything tha t uses my google account) my phone is LAZER 853828 android 4.4.2 mt6582. how can i revert root?

Did you grant root permission in correct places? If you need to unroot you can do so from SuperSU app itself

There is full unroot option in settings
(2014-12-12, 09:23)snowboots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-12-12, 05:58)dunking22 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, yes the phone is rooted, now i need do undo the root because i'm having problems ( no acess on google play or anything tha t uses my google account) my phone is LAZER 853828 android 4.4.2 mt6582. how can i revert root?

Did you grant root permission in correct places? If you need to unroot you can do so from SuperSU app itself

There is full unroot option in settings

i just had problem with a script, allready fixed. root is working good now.
maybe you can help me with another thing in kitkat4.4.2, i can't write or send apps to my sdcard tryed to change the script to grant permission but no luck on that or maybe i'm doing something wrong, i need some help on this or were can i get a custom rom for my phone . thanks in advance
can this work on doogee dg800.
MT6577 - Stuck on Daemon started successfully. Any help?
thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Hi,
I have the same phone (LAZER 853828).
How can I root it ?
Have -you resolved you're problem of acces google play ?

Please Help me .
Worked for me on a "Korean" "MMX K6i" which is really a Chinese Chuwi VX1, repackaged for trade dumping in Vietnam.
After "pushing exploit" and pushing root tools", it reported "success"
but after "rooting phone" it reported "failed".
superSU was installed and said it needed to update binaries. i declined.
i rebooted and ran .bat again and it reported that a failed install had already happened.
i restarted again, still didnt have root, but then opened superSU on the phone and allowed it to update the binaries, and immediately got root.
success. Thanks!
(2015-01-10, 19:48)alxrgb Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have the same phone (LAZER 853828).
How can I root it ?
Have -you resolved you're problem of acces google play ?

Please Help me .

hi, you can find in this forum EASY ROOT tools so you can successfully root your phone , it works on most china phones , and yes my prob with google play access is fixed (this prob i had with google play had nothing to do about rooting)
hope this reply is helpfull for you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10