www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Incoming Ulefone U7 + extras! Have you ordered yours yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No, i can't activate wireless display.
Because of flashing new update... you should only flash system.img and boot.img, thats normally enough to update your system and keep all your user data Smiling
Somebody tested meteos app to increase internal memory up to 6,3 gb? If not, i will try it next week.
@cdr
If you flash 20140331 update for U7, you'll still be "behind". At least one other clone (Carpad T69) appeared with software 3 revisions newer, according to changelog that matches U7's older entries.
I flashed Carpad T69 firmware from Needrom (20140410) and my Tronsmart survived. I can now call it Carpad Tongue

The last entry on Carpad update log mentions "Wireless showed no off button issues" and... yes, they're talking about wireless display! The switch is there now, it "works" (I can't confirm its functionality because I don't have Miracast receiver).

[Image: widi.png]

20140410 xieshengtao
When you delete a shortcut to solve no problem deleting Tips
Wireless showed no off button issues
Auto-rotate screen problem

20140408 xieshengtao
Android keyboard sound is not checked by default
Delete Google Pinyin Input Method
Modify call background
Hide Google search with wedget replaced, the main screen does not add

20140403 xieshengtao
Tp problem

20140331 xieshengtao
Sleep Time 3s holster
The default font Large
Unlock icon on the small window moves to increase
Hands-free Audio largest 135
Wow, thank you a lot. Finally they put the wireless display switch Smiling

With Cardpad firmware, is booting faster ? My U7 booting takes about 20s while on my old MTK6589 phone only 5s.

Which is the score on Antutu benchmark?

Thanks.

Best regards,
cdr
(2014-04-26, 15:20)cdr Wrote: [ -> ]With Cardpad firmware, is booting faster ? My U7 booting takes about 20s while on my old MTK6589 phone only 5s.

Which is the score on Antutu benchmark?

It boots in about 25s from restart or after battery pull. The 5s boot happens only after you "Power off" from software and have "quick boot" enabled in settings - this is because quick boot is really a hibernation mode.

Antutu was 27817.

The update brought definitive improvement in touch screen response and scrolling feedback.. It's better, not perfect.
I also flashed new carpad T69 firmware, but only system.img and logo.bin. Patched boot.img and cwm recovery from droid tools backup (PS7) works with this new firmware. Phone was booting for a while, and then everything works fine. I've only had to root again and then activate xposed framework with gravity box.
Now i can activate wireless display, but also not testing if it works ;)
Antutu score is now 26999, slightly less than with PS7 firmware (28033). But it's unimportant for me ;)
(2014-04-26, 06:38)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody tested meteos app to increase internal memory up to 6,3 gb? If not, i will try it next week.

I have not tested it, but keep in mind that our PS7 came with 20140325.
In 20140326, they increased internal storage from 1.4GB to 5GB, at cost of phone storage/internal SD (which is what I wanted/good enough). I did full flash, it was time to wipe the phone anyway.
(2014-04-27, 00:08)Nickos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-26, 06:38)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]Somebody tested meteos app to increase internal memory up to 6,3 gb? If not, i will try it next week.

I have not tested it, but keep in mind that our PS7 came with 20140325.
In 20140326, they increased internal storage from 1.4GB to 5GB, at cost phone storage/internal SD (which is what I wanted/good enough). I did full flash, it was time to wipe the phone anyway.

Ok, that sounds very good with internal storage up to 5GB Cool
So i will make current backup, flash firmware 20140331, and restore my backup. Should work, will try it tomorrow...
(2014-04-26, 23:51)Nickos Wrote: [ -> ]It boots in about 25s from restart or after battery pull. The 5s boot happens only after you "Power off" from software and have "quick boot" enabled in settings - this is because quick boot is really a hibernation mode.

Antutu was 27817.

The update brought definitive improvement in touch screen response and scrolling feedback.. It's better, not perfect.

Thank you for clarification but where is "quick boot" option ?

I've a Samsung microSD UHS-1 64GB formatted in FAT32 to work with old phone: do you know if file systems exFAT or NTFS are supported ?

Best regards,
cdr
(2014-04-27, 05:52)cdr Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for clarification but where is "quick boot" option ?

I've a Samsung microSD UHS-1 64GB formatted in FAT32 to work with old phone: do you know if file systems exFAT or NTFS are supported ?

Settings>Accessibility>Quick boot, towards the end of list

I have the same SD, it was exFAT when inserted and the phone refused to recognize it, so I allowed in-phone format (to FAT32).
One NTFS formatted USB stick I connected through OTG was also not recognized... FAT32 was OK.
Thank you.

On another forum a user reported to have a Ulefone U69 with 2719_v92_gq3015_20140410 stock firmware and confirmed that wireless display is working with his TV.

Best regards,
cdr
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8