www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Incoming Ulefone U7 + extras! Have you ordered yours yet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2014-04-27, 06:27)Nickos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-27, 05:52)cdr Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for clarification but where is "quick boot" option ?

I've a Samsung microSD UHS-1 64GB formatted in FAT32 to work with old phone: do you know if file systems exFAT or NTFS are supported ?

Settings>Accessibility>Quick boot, towards the end of list

I have the same SD, it was exFAT when inserted and the phone refused to recognize it, so I allowed in-phone format (to FAT32).
One NTFS formatted USB stick I connected through OTG was also not recognized... FAT32 was OK.

Same here, in my experience, whenever a phone is rated for 32gb max SD you have to format 64gb to FAT32. I'm currently using my Team Group UHS-1 64GB getting 21.4MB/s read and 8.03MB/s write. A little slow on the write but super fast read Smiling.
@Nickos, now i also have 4,92GB of internal storage Cool
Flashed system.img, EBR1, EBR2 and MBR of latest Ulefone 20140331 firmware. After that i did a full wipe and restored my cwm backup (carpad 20140410). Now i had to format the phone storage, and thats's it Smiling
(2014-04-28, 03:55)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]@Nickos, now i also have 4,92GB of internal storage Cool
Flashed system.img, EBR1, EBR2 and MBR of latest Ulefone 20140331 firmware. After that i did a full wipe and restored my cwm backup (carpad 20140410). Now i had to format the phone storage, and thats's it Smiling

Ditto, 4.92gb with 0331 but I didn't wipe or anything. I just flashed everything except userdata and cache.
(2014-04-28, 06:34)Pirate_Freder Wrote: [ -> ]just flashed everything except userdata and cache.
Yes, thats the simplest way, but i had patched boot image, cwm recovery and logo.bin already installed. Thats why i flashed only these files.
Today i flashed lk.bin (uboot) from carpad firmware ... and improvement in touch screen response is really noticeably! Maybe carpad has optimized display driver?!
(2014-04-30, 03:37)ChrisX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-04-28, 06:34)Pirate_Freder Wrote: [ -> ]just flashed everything except userdata and cache.
Yes, thats the simplest way, but i had patched boot image, cwm recovery and logo.bin already installed. Thats why i flashed only these files.
Today i flashed lk.bin (uboot) from carpad firmware ... and improvement in touch screen response is really noticeably! Maybe carpad has optimized display driver?!

Gotcha, rather than re-patch. Ooh, yeah the touch improved on 0331 but if the 0410 makes it even better then I need to get in gear and flash that. Do you still have the screen protector on?
(2014-04-30, 05:17)Pirate_Freder Wrote: [ -> ]Gotcha, rather than re-patch. Ooh, yeah the touch improved on 0331 but if the 0410 makes it even better then I need to get in gear and flash that. Do you still have the screen protector on?
Yes, i have screen protector on. And touch response is better than before, so i dont have to remove it ;)
Also nice ... the notification LED really lights in all adjustable colors. Not only red, green and blue.
DOes ulefone u7 support wireless display transfer to tv? Is that built-in otg cable in the package? Support nfc? Wireless charger, support air gesture? Thanks in advanced
(2014-05-02, 09:28)akwangwu Wrote: [ -> ]DOes ulefone u7 support wireless display transfer to tv? Is that built-in otg cable in the package? Support nfc? Wireless charger, support air gesture? Thanks in advanced

Here is what MobileUncle Tool report in EngineerMode -> connectivity:
- Bluetooth
- CDS Information
- FM Receiver
- NFC (MT6605)
- NFC DTA
- WiFi
- WiFi CTIA
- WiFi Display

Wireless display works with firmware 2719_v92_gq3015_20140410
OTG is supported but the cable is not provided.
NFC is optional.
Air gesture supported.
Wireless charger not supported (IMHO)

Best regards,
cdr
Phone is great so far! Got mine in Hong Kong for around $ 232 USD

Anyone notice the power button is hard to activate if you don't hit it dead center.
Is there a way to software activate the nav buttons backlight? If not , Is there a way to activate software nave buttons?

I also can format 64gb microsd using fat 32

Speaker could be louder
I Downloaded needrom firmware ans SP tools. Installed drivers on Win 7 but still i can't upgrade firmware.

is there another tool to flash? eg Odin?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8