www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 1.1.4 is terminamted, instead we will get official android 4.4. Kitkat rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Not complete useless?
But almost...
-no 3g with telenor hun
-continous flipcase closing makes difficult to use
-probs with gps
(2014-05-21, 20:44)danyno1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-21, 14:08)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]@Danyno1
Any news from iNew??
At 11 of May they announced to us that in 4 days the will release the new version and now it is a week after their deadline! More than double of the time they said!

It is not much and it will be ok if they made this announcement a month ago, but it is not the same now.

Agreed, it's getting weird...
I'll. Send them an email right now

Me:
Quote:Hi
I Hope you are doing well.
It's been a long wait for many of us..
When is the rom going to be ready for us to download?

iNew:
Quote:We know, but we are busy in something more better and important.

We know many users are pushing you.
But understand. Whatever last firmware you have is not complete useless that you guys cant wait ....

And its sure we are listening each user.

Regards,

[off topic] P. S: have you guys watched the Microsoft surface pro 3 event?? It was phenomenal! That's. The dream device .... I want one Sad( Big Grin

Thats why I am asking. Is not about I can't wait but it is strange that they are late so much. And we didn't set the deadline after all, they did!

Also I would prefer from them to say that it will be ready in two months, rather to tell us, wait and wait, but we do not know for how long?
I think they are going straight to kitkat instead of making 2 releases, this is the cause of this waiting!
It could be!
It could be also because they are making a new battery, I do not know!
It could be also dozens other things! Who knows!
(2014-05-21, 21:39)wilsey Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update

Judging by their last email and this response , Am guessing they are skipping 1.1.4 and the next update will be KitKat ...

Maybe me just being to optimistic but lets hope this is the case.

เ fєєℓ ҭђє รค๓є ฬคұ ҭ๏๏ ...

(2014-05-21, 21:57)elransa84 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the name of thread needs to change... it really begs pepole posting things like when when when. Its been so long etc...
We have to have patience. WTB Moaaaaar patience.

I just added an explanation to the first post.

(2014-05-22, 00:29)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]Thats why I am asking. Is not about I can't wait but it is strange that they are late so much. And we didn't set the deadline after all, they did!

Also I would prefer from them to say that it will be ready in two months, rather to tell us, wait and wait, but we do not know for how long?

I hear you... but For now the only thing that we can do is to wait untill they release it..
Probably they have so much going on right now over there. Maybe it's related to their two new phones that are about to be released..
In today's modern times, many people change phones every year, especially as cheap iNew V3, etc. Time flies and flies and a lot of users will sell or give this phone or will damage the hardware, and can not wait for this new "amazing" ROM and some do not wait, because they use what they have purchased and are not interested in improving.I wait calmly and coldly, and when I see how this company to answer questions, it's all in the moment and reality crystal clear. They write: "..you guys I can not wait ... ".How could they know that this forum has no girls?It is a business relationship and communication? Unfortunately, this is for me one school and experience more iNew V3 is my first Chinese phone and it works well all the work that I need, and I was able to buy some expensive famous brand, but I love challenges and new experiences, so I'm this forumWink
(2014-05-21, 22:05)jt77 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Whatever last firmware you have is not complete useless that you guys cant wait ....
Utter gibberish, puzzled on some strange brew maybe Confused

There were 4 words in your sentence that it was the first time I saw them Big Grin
(2014-05-22, 02:18)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]In today's modern times, many people change phones every year, especially as cheap iNew V3, etc. Time flies and flies and a lot of users will sell or give this phone or will damage the hardware, and can not wait for this new "amazing" ROM and some do not wait, because they use what they have purchased and are not interested in improving.I wait calmly and coldly, and when I see how this company to answer questions, it's all in the moment and reality crystal clear. They write: "..you guys I can not wait ... ".How could they know that this forum has no girls?It is a business relationship and communication? Unfortunately, this is for me one school and experience more iNew V3 is my first Chinese phone and it works well all the work that I need, and I was able to buy some expensive famous brand, but I love challenges and new experiences, so I'm this forumWink

Hi,
Just FYI:

guy = male
guys = a group of either sex
girls = a group of females

;)

Cheers
Kok
(2014-05-22, 02:18)Jolly ZG Wrote: [ -> ]In today's modern times, many people change phones every year, especially as cheap iNew V3, etc. Time flies and flies and a lot of users will sell or give this phone or will damage the hardware, and can not wait for this new "amazing" ROM and some do not wait, because they use what they have purchased and are not interested in improving.I wait calmly and coldly, and when I see how this company to answer questions, it's all in the moment and reality crystal clear. They write: "..you guys I can not wait ... ".How could they know that this forum has no girls?It is a business relationship and communication? Unfortunately, this is for me one school and experience more iNew V3 is my first Chinese phone and it works well all the work that I need, and I was able to buy some expensive famous brand, but I love challenges and new experiences, so I'm this forumWink

You mentioned a lot of topics here and I agree most of them.
First of all I think "guys" in general speaking means a group of people ( boys and girls together) correct me if I'm wrong... :-?
If you have been folowing this thread,you may know once I talked about this topic, that every china phone's glory life is only 4 - 5 months, and after that they will be out dated. There are a billion and half people over there that are competing with each other, they push their technology forward, but most of them are making a big mistake, they don't create a loyal fan club. (except for xiaomi and a few other high end brands) And there is a reason for that, the reason is that their users don't know whats gonna happen to this company next year. A few times I have been stimulated to sell my inew v3 in order to buy a Oneplus One, but if they ( iNew ) convince/ inform me that next year they will release a high end phone, that they will move forward too, that they will step up from mediatek to Qualcomm , that they are going to grow, that they are going to create their own uniqueness, then I will keep up with them too.
All of us like to move forward and upgrade our gadgets with one specific brand. Thats why iphone users, Samsung users, nokia users and... change their phones every year, BUT NOT THEIR BRAND!
it's not like that they dont find better phones, it's that they wanna keep their brand.
To be quite honest that is some how my own major goal and dream to build up such a electronic company one day... . Every year that watch Microsoft surface events, I get that sparks inside.. That I have to have something like this or even better One day.. ツ
I agree (mostly ) with what you said, but I do not thing that the SoC is specify a high end brand or a high end phone. MTK's chips has some cons but they are cheep and they are powerful.
So if you want a cheep and a power phone you should stay with those MTK chips.
Otherwise you should pay $300-400 for the phone you are describing.
In that case probably you will not be able to buy it.

iNew V3 it is a nice phone. All of us (I think) we bought it because, first, of his design and then because of its specs.
At least me, I wouldn't buy it if it looks like a samsung phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32