www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: miui V5 4.2.21 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang + Working 3G Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2014-05-14, 03:20)koramo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Downloading......

Thanks very much Lub
3G no working as mini sim just 2G... How to fix this?
(2014-05-14, 13:13)moon_cakes Wrote: [ -> ]3G no working as mini sim just 2G... How to fix this?

where do you live? China??

(2014-05-14, 03:23)babuba Wrote: [ -> ]So. I've tried this ROM and what can I say. It works normal except:
It doesn't have Ukrainian and Russian language, couple words in reboot menu only;
don't know why but launcher is restarted every time when I use built-in app cleaner;
LED notifications doesn't work;
So I've returned to MIUI 0.781 BETA, this rom has no problem with launcher at least.

Anyway you're moving in right direction!
Thank you! Rolleyes

Thank you for The input. Im working on a new version
i'm vietnamese. But 3G working good as sim 1....and not have vietnamese language too
The 36 is working, the launcher doesnt restart while I use the cleaner.
The only issue is the video camera which crashes.

Anyway, good work and thank you. It is for the first time I try miui and I really like it.
(2014-05-15, 20:25)koramo Wrote: [ -> ]The 36 is working, the launcher doesnt restart while I use the cleaner.
The only issue is the video camera which crashes.

Anyway, good work and thank you. It is for the first time I try miui and I really like it.

I love miui thats the only android mod that is not so bloated.
I'v managed to get camera to 13mpx. Im trying to get camcorder working
nice work! more updates we need ! thanks! for your work
I hardly wait an update.
I've seen on xda some enhancements for miui. (directly via CWM).
Are they safe for our version ? Can you add the to the ROM if they are truly useful ?

Thank you.
(2014-05-16, 23:01)koramo Wrote: [ -> ]I hardly wait an update.
I've seen on another forum some enhancements for miui. (directly via CWM).
Are they safe for our version ? Can you add the to the ROM if they are truly useful ?

Thank you.

Are we talking about mi-tools that uses xposed framework?
Do you have a link?
Thank you for this, I've been waiting for a good MIU firmware for a long time. Do you think that you'll be able to fix the camera, it's the only big issue I have with your awesome firmware.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7