www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: miui V5 4.2.21 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang + Working 3G Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2014-06-19, 06:05)alcybiades Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I just put it to my inev and its sill problem witch 3g. I can't switch sim to 3g becouse it's show that process was stopped. Eny idea .Sorry for my eanglish.

Yeah, it force closes when you try to change the 3G to another SIM, I could also use a fix for that Confused

I've been poking around, and it seems the sd card is being detected as phone storage. What should happen is /data/media being the phone internal storage and the sdcard being recognized as secondary, external storage.
(2014-06-19, 20:35)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-19, 06:05)alcybiades Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I just put it to my inev and its sill problem witch 3g. I can't switch sim to 3g becouse it's show that process was stopped. Eny idea .Sorry for my eanglish.

Yeah, it force closes when you try to change the 3G to another SIM, I could also use a fix for that Confused

I've been poking around, and it seems the sd card is being detected as phone storage. What should happen is /data/media being the phone internal storage and the sdcard being recognized as secondary, external storage.

Ok its done. I puted my 3 sim to standard slot and its working fine. I can normally make Phone calls. Very good job.with this soft 3g service is only on sim 1 slot.Thx. If someon have problem witch hanging phone after installation on logo plewse make wipe partytion and restore and reset phone after that phone will normally working witch mui soft.
MIUI is a great rom. I was wondering if any progress was made on the SD card issue? If so could you release a new version on needrom? Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
Dont have portuguese so i dont give try.
Efex! English is not a hard language to learn. Actually im working on a new miui version that is built on a diffrent base rom. I have been on vaccaction for 2 weeks in spain without computer and a bad internet
Can I install this rom via smart phone flash tool?
Thanks
(2014-07-16, 16:04)freaking Wrote: [ -> ]Can I install this rom via smart phone flash tool?
Thanks

No you need to flash it through cwm
(2014-07-17, 15:50)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-16, 16:04)freaking Wrote: [ -> ]Can I install this rom via smart phone flash tool?
Thanks

In CWM I'm gettting "can't mount /eemc/" when I'm trying choose zip from sd card. From mounts and storage menu i can't mount /eemc and I keep getting "error mounting /eemc".

Any way around this?
(2014-07-17, 23:09)freaking Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-17, 15:50)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks

In CWM I'm gettting "can't mount /eemc/" when I'm trying choose zip from sd card. From mounts and storage menu i can't mount /eemc and I keep getting "error mounting /eemc".

Any way around this?

Have you rooted the phone and installed a cwm (recovery.img) through mobile uncle tool? If not that is the problem then.

If you have V4 Version (U Can see the version if you remove the battery.) U need to use a recovery.img that is for V4 (Firmware 1.08 and up). Check the forum.
When New released? I'm impatient ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7