www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: miui V5 4.2.21 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang + Working 3G Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hmm the longer i am using my Redmi 1s, the more i think that the MIUI would be a perfect match for the inew V3.
Hopefully without many bugs and Problems.... Big Grin
Maybe based on KK!
(2014-07-31, 16:57)arioch Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe based on KK!

nah, don't think so. as soon as there is a comparable device with a MIUI ROM on KK we COULD see KK, but until then highly unlikely, especially since a ported MIUI ROM depends on the original ROM as well. since no official KK ROM for inew V3, no ported MIUI ROM with KK....
Actually we have a 4.4 version. But there is no ported mtk roms for miui that is based on 4.4 yet
there is, for the Galaxy S4 for example, but that wont help... Big Grin
(2014-07-31, 17:26)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually we have a 4.4 version. But there is no ported mtk roms for miui that is based on 4.4 yet

Hello!
Can you tell me, do you plan create new version of your ROM, based on 1.1.5 for example (not KK)? Or maybe improve existing ROM?
Or we can forget about older versions of firmawer with all the hype around the KK? Smiling
Thank you!
Actually I will be updating miui to 4.8.15 on monday. Iv fixed the camera and gps. Only problem is mounting both internal and external memmory
(2014-08-17, 23:55)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]I will be updating miui to 4.8.15 on monday

Glad to hear it. Can't wait to try the new version Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7