www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: miui V5 4.2.21 Stable 4.2.2 Multilang + Working 3G Release 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Actually it has always been 4.2.21 but in my first relase I wrote wrong date in build.prop and filename

(2014-06-12, 18:01)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Was there a regression in the version? It was 4.2.24 before, 4.2.21 now.

I'm still on stock 1.0.8, gonna try this as soon as I get home Big Grin
Please can you add Portuguese language?
I only test this one when portuguese language is ok.
(2014-06-12, 19:12)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it has always been 4.2.21 but in my first relase I wrote wrong date in build.prop and filename

(2014-06-12, 18:01)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Was there a regression in the version? It was 4.2.24 before, 4.2.21 now.

I'm still on stock 1.0.8, gonna try this as soon as I get home Big Grin
Oh, okay then.

Just installed it, and so far i just LOVE it Big Grin

EDIT: Spoke too soon, the SD card stopped working... It works fine on the computer, and it WAS working on the phone, it vanished out of nowhere and now says it's damaged.

EDIT 2: Reinstalled the ROM, all wipes as previous time. Doesn't boot, stuck in iNew logo with white background.
Okay, I don't know what the hell just happened but now the rom refuses to boot. I can restore the 1.0.8 backup and it will work fine, but MIUI just refuses to boot, stuck in white background with iNew logo.
(2014-06-13, 03:19)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I don't know what the hell just happened but now the rom refuses to boot. I can restore the 1.0.8 backup and it will work fine, but MIUI just refuses to boot, stuck in white background with iNew logo.

Hmmm thats a weird problem.

Try this.
1. Boot to recovery mode
2. Wipe Data/Cache
3. Flash the rom again, Dont reboot, turn off the phone instead
4. Take out the SDCard
5. Reboot

If It boots now it means something in your sdcard partition is corrupt
(2014-06-13, 15:24)lelluh81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-13, 03:19)Volpix Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I don't know what the hell just happened but now the rom refuses to boot. I can restore the 1.0.8 backup and it will work fine, but MIUI just refuses to boot, stuck in white background with iNew logo.

Hmmm thats a weird problem.

Try this.
1. Boot to recovery mode
2. Wipe Data/Cache
3. Flash the rom again, Dont reboot, turn off the phone instead
4. Take out the SDCard
5. Reboot

If It boots now it means something in your sdcard partition is corrupt
Already had tried that, didn't work. The card is working fine, I've tried formatting it. On the stock 1.0.8 it works fine.

I really don't know what has happened, the SD card stopped being recognized in miui, I reinstalled it and all hell broke loose... I don't really need the sd card, i'd be fine if the rom booted without it ._.

EDIT: Reinstalled again, now it is working. I don't know what's happening, but let's hope it's fixed now.
How about the battery drain compared to the stock?
Okay, so it seems to be working well now. The sd card /works/, but it doesn't really get recognized as an sd card (check the prints). Also, when installing certain apps in market it shows "Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card" and the install fails Sad

Storage prints:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Ok. I just put it to my inev and its sill problem witch 3g. I can't switch sim to 3g becouse it's show that process was stopped. Eny idea .Sorry for my eanglish.
to many bugs to try it.

Still waiting for Portuguese language and sdcard bug correction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7