www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Graphical Easy Root MTK6589 MTK6575 MTK6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2013-07-08, 23:38)Kasumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-08, 23:23)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously there's no guarantee, but I've never known someone to brick from these methods.

Hmm, think I'll hold out for now, if there's a risk.

Awww... That's half the fun of owning Android. Root it! Vampire
(2013-07-08, 23:49)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-08, 23:38)Kasumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-08, 23:23)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously there's no guarantee, but I've never known someone to brick from these methods.

Hmm, think I'll hold out for now, if there's a risk.

Awww... That's half the fun of owning Android. Root it! Vampire

Ahhh, man I know. Just if it bricks, I'll be extremely unhappy. Crying
(2013-07-08, 23:54)Kasumi Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, man I know. Just if it bricks, I'll be extremely unhappy. Crying

Tongue Dude relax, there's a bigger chance to fall down the stairs whilst getting struck by lightning at exactly 12:34 tomorrow..

Just try it, you'll have the benefit of full control over your device.
Didn't work i my ZP 810 J.B.4.2.1... Said "Your phone is really really tough Root...failed"
I have now two new app in my phone, R and a Chinese Android and as the phone isn't root I can't remove them. Any help?
(2013-07-17, 19:16)standbyzopo Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work i my ZP 810 J.B.4.2.1... Said "Your phone is really really tough Root...failed"
I have now two new app in my phone, R and a Chinese Android and as the phone isn't root I can't remove them. Any help?
What happens when you try to remove them?

See the Gizbeat 101 How To Root in the base forum. Start with Method A root and work your way down.
(2013-07-18, 01:07)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-17, 19:16)standbyzopo Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work i my ZP 810 J.B.4.2.1... Said "Your phone is really really tough Root...failed"
What happens when you try to remove them?

See the Gizbeat 101 How To Root in the base forum. Start with Method A root and work your way down.

Finally root, clean all Android old driver in Pc and re-install from fresh everything. Graphical easy Root done the job. Thanks!!
New version. 1.31 just released a few days ago.
I used this and successfully rooted my GT-I9300 - However

After rooting I installed SuperSU from Play, ran it once and then 'disabled' SuperKing.
In doing so my phone was no longer rooted.
So - I uninstalled SuperSu and tried to root the phone again.

No all I get is a message on third re-boot saying that Easyroot cannot find my phone please enable USB Debugging - which is enabled- and this is after finding it then rebooting it twice.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks
Very strange - I decided to factory reset the phone (using the facility in the phone settings) and start again.

When the phone rebooted after factory reset it was rooted and although all other apps I installed had gone, the Kinguser was still installed.

Don't understand that, but at least I'm rooted and can now move on trying to resolve my GPS issue.
New version added today v1.71
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9