www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Graphical Easy Root MTK6589 MTK6575 MTK6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The app didn't root my android.(innjoo one 3g).... Guys kindly help me on how to root mt6592 octacore innjoo one...
(2015-03-11, 08:59)Tomiwar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

if none of them work, build and install CWM, then install SuperSU from recovery.
BQ Aquaris 5HD successfully rooted with v1.93. Thank you guys! A chinesse app is installed afterwards but can be uninstalled.
hi, i am new here and would like to know if anyone has unlocked the bootloader of a aquaris e4.5 with android on, 4.4.2, its a MT6582, device. i have been trying for the last 12 hours different things you can get it to recovery and or fastboot, computer sees it but when you ask it to unlock the bootloader it comes up with 3 dots then stops.
I want to instal ubuntu on it as i have already got an android phone.
Any help would be great.
Hi,

I am using chinese tablet N9106 MT6582, i have problem with video call, camera is not rotating.. it stuck in upside down but camera properly work in normal mode.. like if i take any snaps no problem.. if i make any video calls through skype, hangout or any apps then camera stucks in one side.. do you face this issue? how to fix this issue? i tried to upgrade the OS but failed to get root access.. Please help me...
Me and the AWFUL Cubot X9 thank you!!!
i tried and tried getting the same error msg again "ur phone is solid to root". my phone is gionee m5 lite. someone plz help me out
Links are not working
does this work for mtk6737???
(2013-05-25, 23:00)GizBeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-25, 21:24)daolpu199 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work. Said "Your phone is really really tough Root...failed" with Feiteng H9500 S4 :(

E: I take my words back. After I tried it again it rooted like two seconds. Working :) However, if I'd like to unroot it, how can I do it? Also apk is chinese, I don't understand anything from it :O

There's usually nothing to understand with root, just tap to allow.

Usually you can unroot by selecting it in the apk, but since it's in Chinese I could understand how that might be difficult.

Is it SuperSU or Super User? Go to to Play and search for SuperSU or Super User and update or install. That should bring it up to the latest Enlgish version, but I can't guarantee until you try :smile2: Let us know.

DEAD LINKS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9