www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Graphical Easy Root MTK6589 MTK6575 MTK6577
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Are there any working root-tools yet for MT6580 Chips?
I am trying to root my new Cubot R9 with no success so far...
Your threads have always been helpful so far.
I'm so confused and frustrated. I rooted my gionee s plus with kingroot root. I couldn't get custom recovery and I couldn't install supersu. Really frustrated. Pls help me install custom recovery and replace kinguser with supersu.
(2013-05-24, 01:59)GizBeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As tested by ChrisX. You can root with this, then install Superuser or SuperSU from Play and then delete Kinguser. However, if your phone is rootable with the other root method, you might want to use the other method to save yourself the extra step.

Please share this file, but retain original file link and post a link to chinaphonearena.com forum home page. Much appreciated.

Show Content
  Gizbeat..,   I have a Jlinksz ZH960 that I wanted to root and install A TWRP ..., if I can...  Can you make the links for the Tutorial and the Rooting  new again...  It didn't work....
               Thanks.., lentmain
Product model KT107H
Product name kt096h_101
Product manufacturer JTY

Mediatek platform MT6582 (declared as supported)

Unfortunately the tool does not work.
I have a annoying (factory embedded) virus to remove, and I need root permissions! Sad
unable t download file
not working on samsung galaxy s9 plus clone
device model- samsung galaxy S9+
model- SM-G960F
board msm8998
Device dream2qltesq
hardware mt6580
Platform mt6580
product dream2qltesq
serial 01233456789ABCDEF
Install RAM 4 GB LPDDR4X
SoC Model MediaTek MT6580
(2013-05-24, 01:59)GizBeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As tested by ChrisX. You can root with this, then install Superuser or SuperSU from Play and then delete Kinguser. However, if your phone is rootable with the other root method, you might want to use the other method to save yourself the extra step.

Please share this file, but retain original file link and post a link to chinaphonearena.com forum home page. Much appreciated.

Download link doesn't work anymore ......

Show Content

This download link doesn't work anymore ...... 

SNUIF
link is not working
Hi guys,

I can't download the files. it opens a blank page and then nothing happens.
How can I get them?

(2018-11-16, 22:02)snuif Wrote: [ -> ]This download link doesn't work anymore ...... 

SNUIF

Can you guys give us the real link? Stop wasting our time

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9