www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Unbrick my sunup cu888 i have no backup plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
my sunup cu888 have brickd hard when i flash it says error 3004 how to fix plz help
hi, hassanshahzad.

here is a copy of your stock rom [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
and you can find all tools here on the forum. sp flash tool and adb mtk drivers.

and also here is a guide to flash roms [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

good luck! i hope you get it working Smiling
(2015-02-13, 14:15)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
and you can find all tools here on the forum. sp flash tool and adb mtk drivers.

and also here is a guide to flash roms [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i tried i says bram error bram not supported ? 3004 did u have skype i will show you
(2015-02-13, 14:41)hassanshahzad Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i tried i says bram error bram not supported ? 3004 did u have skype i will show you
Plz help he i need help my skype id is live:hassanshahzad7

(2015-02-17, 16:38)hassanshahzad Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Plz help he i need help my skype id is live:hassanshahzad7
Thats the error
How are you flashing it? using firmware upgrade?
try that.
or try pressing some hard button while flashing.
try both with battery and none.

This is something also to try: different version of sp flash tool [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

for more tips, look here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i have not skype
(2015-02-17, 17:17)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

for more tips, look here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i have not skype
Can u send me your mail adress i will show you a video and show u that my mobile is different from the phone found in internet

(2015-02-17, 20:58)hassanshahzad Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

i have not skype
Can u send me your mail adress i will show you a video and show u that my mobile is different from the phone found in internet
Error Also Plz Help me i will thanks pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
How do you mean different? How did you get a ROM anyway? Maybe you're flashing a wrong one?

From your picture I see you're using download option. I will recommend to change it to firmware upgrade then flash
(2015-02-18, 01:13)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]How do you mean different? How did you get a ROM anyway? Maybe you're flashing a wrong one?

From your picture I see you're using download option. I will recommend to change it to firmware upgrade then flash

Firware Updrade error help i will send u images of my phone
i have get it fro xda developers site and my phone is mtk6575 can u send me some different rom plz help

I think i am flashing an wrong rom because my phone is Sunup Cu888 but i does not match to the images on internet ?what i do plz help
Help Fast plz tell me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5