www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Download vRoot iRoot China clone MTK6592 MTK6582 MTK6589 MTK6577 MTK6575 MTK6572
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yet another MTK root tool. This tool will root many different phones.

From here you can download vRoot / download iRoot / download RomasterSU

The major steps to root are installing ADB VCOM drivers ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]), then running the root tool with your phone connected via USB.

Follow the similar tutorial as here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But use this root tool:
Download latest iroot vroot romasterSU APK (for installing directly from the phone):
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Download latest PC .exe (for rooting from PC):
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
work fine on my neken N6
the only disaventage is that the su app is in chinesse
Install superuser or SuperSU after rooting.
(2013-08-06, 07:07)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Install superuser or SuperSU after rooting.

easy, no? Big Grin
Works for U650.
Thank you very much.
Works on Hapai GT-i9377 android versie 4.1.1 , Many thanks (version 1.6)
work fine on my alps iphone 4s and i9500 clone but i have one question...can i install superuser or su now to have english...??
Works on my HDC S4 PRO - MTK6589 android version 4.2.9. Many thanks (version 1.6)Big Grin
i have just rooted my Neken N6 using the software, i had the su app in chinese and also seems to show english too, i used the root checker app to make sure i had root access, it said access granted, i then went to get superuser in english from the store, i then used rootappdelete to get rid of the chinese su, after i did that i found my phone was no longer rooted, not really sure why this has happened, i have now re done the root using the same software, went like a dream, now root access again, and have su back in chinese and also the english su, can some one help me sort my issue out, or should i just leave both su's on my phone,

doggit
Used the v1.6 root tool, and managed to root the ZhiDuoXing Star S4 I just bought. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5