www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: iNew v3 recovery problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi guys, i have a inew v3 and i wanted to install a custom recovery but i cant because i cant even get into the original recovery screen because when i press the vol+ and power button it goes to the inew logo and then black screen and logo again and so on.... just does that...so can someone help me?
Hi dhslider !

At first, I suggest you to download the stock rom for your device here :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And then, I suggest you to follow the next tutorial step by step :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Okay thanks ill try that theen
Um in the stock rom installation it says i need to go to the recovery mode but i cant?
The stock rom that you have downloaded is very helpful because you have to use the img inside the stock rom to run the software of my tutorial :-)
Okay thanks

when i on the tutorial picked my height thing and then this appears [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] what do i do here?
mmmmh ... it's interesting ... I've never seen it before ... however try to press OK and see what happens ... and remember to to keep me up to date with what's happening :-)
when i did all of the other things and after the other things it says this [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Ok ... Is there the boot.img in the stock rom ? If yes try it. If no ... Try the automatic installation instead the manual of philz.
okay..what does this mean? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8