www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Am I the First? Hard Bricked H9500+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
the size look the same, but the contain is different

may be u could try the preloader that i upload in "unbrick S7599" see what result will it be
just read an article to correct the right way to pass tru the Enable_Dram Fail

once u see the red bar go to 100%, then press the " Vol - " buttton, see if it will trigger that to the rest of the process.

or

put back the battery, once the red bar reach 100%

let me know if it works
(2013-07-26, 13:32)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]just read an article to correct the right way to pass tru the Enable_Dram Fail

once u see the red bar go to 100%, then press the " Vol - " buttton, see if it will trigger that to the rest of the process.

or

put back the battery, once the red bar reach 100%

let me know if it works

Hi, im the 3rt H9500+ bricker, mine is a feiteng model.

Flashed h9500 rooted rom and got my phone bricked in the first week I got it.

I bought another after other two weeks, of course the very same one and im trying to get the binary files copied but im clueless; I will be reading and trying to do so, it must be possible because there is a way for factories to load roms...

NOTE: I tried method above and I get: S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (4001) which is at least not Dram fail anymore :S
Well, we are starting to get quite a group. I did try the s7599 preloader with the same 4032 result.

I also tried the Volume + after the red reaches the right side and got nothing different - same 4032.

So I wonder if my SP Flash is working like others:

1. When I load a scatter file, all the parts of the rom are there and checked, but all the addresses for region, begin and end are all zeros. Is that the same for others?

2. When I plug in my phone without the battery, I get the windows Beep Beep indicating it recognizes the device and SP Flash recognizes it as MTK USB Com(4) in the lower right hand corner. I know the port numbers will be different, but is this basically what others are seeing?

3. When I plug in the phone WITH the battery, I get the beep beep, but windows says it is an unknown device and it is not recognized by SP Flash. Do others see the same thing?
to elias.zamora

Ok since u have two identical phones - one bricked , and one working

now try to create preloader.bin from your working phone

create a file folder on the desktop , let me name it as "Folder-AAA"
copy the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" to the Folder-AAA ( u can find it under the rom that u intend to flash)
Now run the flash tools, scatter the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc"(under Folder-AAA), then hit "Read Back" tab, then hit "add", then u should see a line of description some sort like this

read flag start address length file
n/a 0x000000.. 0x0000000 c:\user\.....|ROM_0

ok, double click the above line, save the file (by default the name is ROM_0)
then change the length to 0x00600000 (six hundred thousand)
then hit ok
then hit the button "read back with an arrow"

Now , connect your computer to the phone(without the battery)
if everything is ok, it should be able finish in less than 20 sec.

ok let me know if u can get the ROM_0 created. then i will let u know to create the preloader.bin with MTK Droid root n tool.
i can create mine, not too sure with your phone, try n let me know

(2013-07-26, 21:56)cc7777 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we are starting to get quite a group. I did try the s7599 preloader with the same 4032 result.

I also tried the Volume + after the red reaches the right side and got nothing different - same 4032.

1. When I load a scatter file, all the parts of the rom are there and checked, but all the addresses for region, begin and end are all zeros. Is that the same for others?

2. When I plug in my phone without the battery, I get the windows Beep Beep indicating it recognizes the device and SP Flash recognizes it as MTK USB Com(4) in the lower right hand corner. I know the port numbers will be different, but is this basically what others are seeing?

3. When I plug in the phone WITH the battery, I get the beep beep, but windows says it is an unknown device and it is not recognized by SP Flash. Do others see the same thing?

No. the starting address is not zero, only for the first line, the rest is not zero

when your phone is power on n connect to computer, your phone is running in android, so the computer read the phone as android device, so u need a android driver to go with the phone.

when your phone (without battery) connect to the computer, the computer will supply power to the phone, then it trigger the MTK chip, so the computer will talk to phone with mtk driver.

when your computer connect to your phone with battery but not power on, the computer cannot reconise the device, bcause it neither andoid nor MTK.

for your case, u can see the Enable DRam fail, that is your driver is correct, but check with your scatter file, it is not zeros as u say.
ROM_0 was not successfully made I got: S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE (4001)

NOTE 1: I connected my working phone

(2013-07-27, 09:03)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]to elias.zamora

Ok since u have two identical phones - one bricked , and one working

now try to create preloader.bin from your working phone

create a file folder on the desktop , let me name it as "Folder-AAA"
copy the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" to the Folder-AAA ( u can find it under the rom that u intend to flash)
Now run the flash tools, scatter the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc"(under Folder-AAA), then hit "Read Back" tab, then hit "add", then u should see a line of description some sort like this

read flag start address length file
n/a 0x000000.. 0x0000000 c:\user\.....|ROM_0

ok, double click the above line, save the file (by default the name is ROM_0)
then change the length to 0x00600000 (six hundred thousand)
then hit ok
then hit the button "read back with an arrow"

Now , connect your computer to the phone(without the battery)
if everything is ok, it should be able finish in less than 20 sec.

ok let me know if u can get the ROM_0 created. then i will let u know to create the preloader.bin with MTK Droid root n tool.
i can create mine, not too sure with your phone, try n let me know

(2013-07-26, 21:56)cc7777 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, we are starting to get quite a group. I did try the s7599 preloader with the same 4032 result.

No. the starting address is not zero, only for the first line, the rest is not zero

when your phone is power on n connect to computer, your phone is running in android, so the computer read the phone as android device, so u need a android driver to go with the phone.

when your phone (without battery) connect to the computer, the computer will supply power to the phone, then it trigger the MTK chip, so the computer will talk to phone with mtk driver.

when your computer connect to your phone with battery but not power on, the computer cannot reconise the device, bcause it neither andoid nor MTK.

for your case, u can see the Enable DRam fail, that is your driver is correct, but check with your scatter file, it is not zeros as u say.
I was able to pull out the rom_0 file!

I was using another version of flashtool and decided to give a try using the one that was able to brick my other phone and that read my working phone like a charm.

Now what is the next step?
Quote:for your case, u can see the Enable DRam fail, that is your driver is correct, but check with your scatter file, it is not zeros as u say.
[/quote]

Ok, I tried on another computer and I think the zeros in all the addresses are caused by a bug in SP Flash. If I start the program and then open a scatter file, I see all the addresses as they should be.

Once I get the 4032 error, they all change to Zeros and will not show anything else until I close the program and restart it. Opening a new scatter file does not fix the zero problem - I just close the program and then restart.

So, now I am able to get the addresses correct, but I still get error 4032.
(2013-07-27, 14:48)elias.zamora Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to pull out the rom_0 file!

I was using another version of flashtool and decided to give a try using the one that was able to brick my other phone and that read my working phone like a charm.

Now what is the next step?

OK, now go n download MTK Droid tools & root (get a lastest version, 2.4.8)
your phone need to be rooted

Edited on 30/07/2013 - u can skip the following procedure
{{{{
run the MTK droid tool, u should see a dialog box, and a small red box at the bottom left corner.

now connect yr phone(working one and power on the phone ) to the computer
u should see the small red box chane to yellow box or green box

if yellow box
hit the root button, then u should see the green bar moving across the dialog box,
let it run for a while (about 15sec), if does not change to green, then unplug yr phone, then replug to the computer, now u should see the green box.

green box

}}}}} u can skip above procedure . Edited on 30/07/2013

go to hit the tab "root,backup, recovery"
then hit the button "To process file ROM_0 from flash Tool" and choose the ROM_0 which u had created before, then run, after a while(less than 20 sec , u should see task is completed.
then u should see preloader.bin file somewhere
in the MTK Droid Root & tool folder , backup folder

now copy this preloder.bin to yr rom that u intend to flash aand replace the original one

then try to flash the rom again with sp flash tool ( get the latest version 1316) to yr brick phone.

since u can read back the rom with the sp flash tool, i an quite sure u can flash your brick phone with this preloader

good luck
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BRICK IS NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FESTIVE CHEERS, CRIES Big Grin AND SQUEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL STEVENMA61 AND VOTE FOR PRESIDENT Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL ZIP AND UPLOAD THE ROM FOR YOU GUYS TO DOWNLOAD AND UNBRICK UR PHONES!!!!!!
(it is customized: root and samsung logos at least)!!!!
In a few hours cuz it is zipping and then upload!!! its almost 5am It was worth the non-sleeping night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayayayayayayay!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7