www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Am I the First? Hard Bricked H9500+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ok, i did go n see my files again, ya, some file is missing.

waht u can do

after scatter the file, u see some of the check box is unticked,
let say android. So u go n double click the word "android" , then a dialog box appear, then go n choose the file "system.ext.img" under yr backup file.

Android = system.img (or system.ext4.img)

then try to flash "hit download", "not all the file is loaded", just proceed yes,

see if u can recover the phone

cache, n userdata is not important
Thanks again Stevenma61.

I tried your idea but am now at a complete loss on this one. I have system.img in my backups. It will not flash to the faulty phone. I've tried several roms, bootloaders etc including using my bootloader, your bootloader and other downloaded rom bootloaders. The one file that will not flash to the faulty phone in all cases is the ANDROID (system) file.

Every file or mix of files I try fail in
BROM ERROR: S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008) . I can flash any file except the Android file. Any ideas or thoughts would be gratefully accepted.
(2013-10-21, 20:08)TassieAU Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again Stevenma61.

I tried your idea but am now at a complete loss on this one. I have system.img in my backups. It will not flash to the faulty phone. I've tried several roms, bootloaders etc including using my bootloader, your bootloader and other downloaded rom bootloaders. The one file that will not flash to the faulty phone in all cases is the ANDROID (system) file.

Every file or mix of files I try fail in
BROM ERROR: S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008) . I can flash any file except the Android file. Any ideas or thoughts would be gratefully accepted.

u said u have a system.img in yr back up rom?

Is it system.img or system.ext4.img.

if it is system.ext4.img, then try to rename the file to system.img then flash it again.
(2013-10-17, 20:34)TassieAU Wrote: [ -> ]The ROMS I'm compiling do not seem big enough and are always missing ANDROID, CACHE and USRDATA files.

I'm using SP Flash 3.1328.0.183 (MTK ALLnOneDA.bin) and MTK Droid Tools V2.4.8.

Any suggestions?

Ok , try to see yr computer C drive or D drive where u kept yr backup rom by MTK droid tool, most likely u don' t have enough space, that is why , when u do the "to prepare block for flash tool", some of the file is missing.

Edit
If u still cannot recover the phone, try to flash it again , this time check on sec_ro , and choose the file nodl_secro.bin in the backup file. This should be the same file like sec_ro.img
Thanks yet again StevenMA61. I've learnt a lot so far but still can't seem to restore my H9500+. I can't find an ANDROID file that will flash to the phone.

I've cleaned up my laptop hard drive like you suggested and made sure it is running properly. I've checked my USB driver - it is call 'Alcatel Android ADB Interface version 6.1.7601.17514' (for win7 sp1).

I can flash all files from the recovery files I created (from instructions in this thread) except the ANDROID file. I can flash all files from two downloaded Feiteng ROMs except the Andrioid files. They work both with their own bootloader file or my bootloader file
I have a CWM backup on SD card from my working phone. It starts to restore the phone from recovery mode but then hangs for over an hour on 'restoring system'. Eventually the battery runs flat and the phone won't even start in recovery mode.
Can anyone think of a way to recover the non-working phone by flashing a combination of the SD CWM backup and either my CWM embedded ROM from my working phone or the downloaded 'factory' ROM?
If I flash my ROM (without the ANDROID file) then the phone boots into recovery like my rooted phone.
If I flash with a downloaded 20130401 V89_ht factory ROM (without ANDROID file) then the phone boots into the standard recovery mode.

Should I be able to recover the phone by flashing a few files to it and then get the rest by running the CWM recovery file? If so:

What would be the minimum set of file I would need to flash to the phone to run the CWM recovery file on the SD card?
(CWM on SD has boot.img, cache.ext4.tar, data.ext4.tar, nandroid.md5, recovery.img & system.ext4.tar)
try to do a backup by MTK droid tool with yr working phone again, then hit the button "to prepare block for flash tool", the u should have a complete back up rom for SP flash tool v3.1312 or v3.1328 to flash it with yr soft brick phone.
under the file "!Files_to_FlashTool"

flash a rom to a soft brick phone,
yr driver should be MTK65xx driver for the computer.
yr above mentioned driver is not for yr phone (without the battery)
'Alcatel Android ADB Interface version 6.1.7601.17514' (for win7 sp1
u see the word ADB means Android Debugging Bridge" that is when the phone is running in android. Since u flash the rom with the battery out in the phone, then the phone must talk to computer in MTK driver.

try to redo yr backup n u flash the rom with the phone(without the battery) n plug into the computer.
with SP flash tool

Edit,
Maybe u could upload the picture of yr backup and !file_to_flashtool, I like to see the size of each file , and 6589 Scatter file.
(2013-10-23, 19:05)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit,
Maybe u could upload the picture of yr backup and !file_to_flashtool, I like to see the size of each file , and 6589 Scatter file.

I took a couple of weeks break from this. I'm now ready to try again.

[attachment=401]
The above image shows all the files created outside the !files to flash tools folder
[attachment=400]
These are the files inside the !files to flash tools folder.

I can flash any file to my soft bricked phone except the Android/System file.
The (identical) phone I'm extracting my backup from is rooted. The phone I'm trying to restore to is not rooted. Could this be the reason why it will not accept the android file?
(2013-11-16, 06:57)TassieAU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-23, 19:05)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit,

I took a couple of weeks break from this. I'm now ready to try again.

The above image shows all the files created outside the !files to flash tools folder

These are the files inside the !files to flash tools folder.

I can flash any file to my soft bricked phone except the Android/System file.
The (identical) phone I'm extracting my backup from is rooted. The phone I'm trying to restore to is not rooted. Could this be the reason why it will not accept the android file?

it seems like ok.

u have the necessary file in the folder"file to flash tool"

I am not too sure if u have chaged the default prgrammee for the file end with .img
( that is receoceery.img, system.img and...)
and file end with .bin will effect yr flashing result, so if u can change back the defualt programme for both file type to its orginal programme and try to flash again

see my picture below
Still no joy unfortunately.

[attachment=403]
The files were associated with IRFANVIEW. I changed the files to try and mirror yours. I changed the ISO's association to 'Windows Disc Image Burner' and the BIN files are now associated with 'Notepad'.

[attachment=404]

This is how Flashtools loads the backup. When I flash it the process still stops at 2%. If I uncheck the Android (System) file the flash completes in seconds.

I've also tried adding '.img' '.iso' and '.txt' to the file names and it still will not flash the system file.
(2013-11-16, 15:35)TassieAU Wrote: [ -> ]Still no joy unfortunately.

The files were associated with IRFANVIEW. I changed the files to try and mirror yours. I changed the ISO's association to 'Windows Disc Image Burner' and the BIN files are now associated with 'Notepad'.

This is how Flashtools loads the backup. When I flash it the process still stops at 2%. If I uncheck the Android (System) file the flash completes in seconds.

I've also tried adding '.img' '.iso' and '.txt' to the file names and it still will not flash the system file.

may be u can try to flash yr phone tru normal card flash

check if u can just flash the recovery.img to yr phone , try to look for yr cwm recovery.img on the web, then , flash it tru sp flash tool, and try to boot into the recovery mode. and flash yr own back up to the phone

if u can't get yr recovery.img on the net , then create one from yr mtk droid tool back up

run the mtk droid tool, then hit the big button "recovery n boot" , choose the boot.img from the mtk droid tool back up, then it run, then chost the reovery.img from back up , then it run, after finish, u will have two file in yr file folder, some file like recovery-patch anf boot-patch. the the recovery file is the cwm recovery u just made for the phone. flash this recovery.img to yr phone.

how to create a card flash rom for yr phone from the mtk droid back up
run the mtk droid tool, then hit the big button at he bottom "to craete updates for modified recovery" then choose the files.md5 from yr mtk droid back up, let it run., ignore the message in the mtk droid tool dialog box, after finish, then u have 4 to 6 zip file in the folder, then choose the system.zip file , and copy it to the sd card. then boot yr phone to cwm recovery, and flash it as usual. wipe, and install from sd card.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7