www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Am I the First? Hard Bricked H9500+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2013-07-28, 19:38)elias.zamora Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BRICK IS NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FESTIVE CHEERS, CRIES Big Grin AND SQUEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL STEVENMA61 AND VOTE FOR PRESIDENT Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL ZIP AND UPLOAD THE ROM FOR YOU GUYS TO DOWNLOAD AND UNBRICK UR PHONES!!!!!!
(it is customized: root and samsung logos at least)!!!!
In a few hours cuz it is zipping and then upload!!! its almost 5am It was worth the non-sleeping night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yayayayayayayay!!!!

i am happy for u also,

u can only upload the preloader.bin, the rest of the people can download the preloader.bin only. no need to upload the whole rom.
(2013-07-28, 19:38)elias.zamora Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BRICK IS NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Job!! I can't wait to try it on my H9500+.
I took a sleep while the lappy was uploading, here your have:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Maybe u need to change the rom, I am still testing it, so far the only fault is that I cant connect to the micro-sim network, the otherone is working fine.

The package inclues the ROM with scatter file and the latest sp flash tool.

Good luck my fellow brickers!Thumbs Up

(2013-07-28, 20:02)stevenma61 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Only preloader:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[/quote]

Oh yes!!!!!! Success in getting my phone back up and running! I only used the preloader with another rom I had downloaded and it loaded right now. The phone wouldn't boot at first, but that was just because the battery had gotten so weak during the time the phone was bricked.

This preloader.bin worked great on my Feiteng H9500+. It charging now and I just booted to the home screen and everything looks good. Once it charges, I'll do a CWM restore to get it back the way I had it. Thanks again!!!

!!!!!!
I'm so glad one of you already did it!!! m

I've also uploaded the data to needroom; for future references!

(2013-07-29, 05:55)cc7777 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Oh yes!!!!!! Success in getting my phone back up and running! I only used the preloader with another rom I had downloaded and it loaded right now. The phone wouldn't boot at first, but that was just because the battery had gotten so weak during the time the phone was bricked.

This preloader.bin worked great on my Feiteng H9500+. It charging now and I just booted to the home screen and everything looks good. Once it charges, I'll do a CWM restore to get it back the way I had it. Thanks again!!!

!!!!!!
[/quote]
(2013-07-29, 00:40)elias.zamora Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe u need to change the rom, I am still testing it, so far the only fault is that I cant connect to the micro-sim network, the otherone is working fine.

check, most of the time after u finish cable flash, the IMEI is missing, that is why u cannot connect to network.

try to write back yr imei with MTK droid tool,

make sure the green box appear, only then , u can rewrite the IMEI
I've flashed both phones and rewrited the IMEI but the gsm/wcdma microsim does not get connected...

I will ask on the carrier...

(2013-07-29, 08:49)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]check, most of the time after u finish cable flash, the IMEI is missing, that is why u cannot connect to network.

try to write back yr imei with MTK droid tool,

make sure the green box appear, only then , u can rewrite the IMEI
(2013-07-28, 12:01)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-27, 14:48)elias.zamora Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to pull out the rom_0 file!

I was using another version of flashtool and decided to give a try using the one that was able to brick my other phone and that read my working phone like a charm.

Now what is the next step?

OK, now go n download MTK Droid tools & root (get a lastest version, 2.4.8)
your phone need to be rooted

Edited on 30/07/2013 - u can skip the following procedure
{{{{
run the MTK droid tool, u should see a dialog box, and a small red box at the bottom left corner.

now connect yr phone(working one and power on the phone ) to the computer
u should see the small red box chane to yellow box or green box

if yellow box
hit the root button, then u should see the green bar moving across the dialog box,
let it run for a while (about 15sec), if does not change to green, then unplug yr phone, then replug to the computer, now u should see the green box.

green box

}}}}} u can skip above procedure . Edited on 30/07/2013

go to hit the tab "root,backup, recovery"
then hit the button "To process file ROM_0 from flash Tool" and choose the ROM_0 which u had created before, then run, after a while(less than 20 sec , u should see task is completed.
then u should see preloader.bin file somewhere
in the MTK Droid Root & tool folder , backup folder

now copy this preloder.bin to yr rom that u intend to flash aand replace the original one

then try to flash the rom again with sp flash tool ( get the latest version 1316) to yr brick phone.

since u can read back the rom with the sp flash tool, i an quite sure u can flash your brick phone with this preloader

good luck

Hi, i've read your useful guide and tried to unbrick a star S5 of a customer of mine.
All the procedure is going fine since the mtk droid tool part.
I have a star S5 already rooted, connect it, click root and get green flag. But when i click on "to process filr ROM_Form flash tool" at the end of the task i find only a scatter file ine the back up directory, id doesn't even try to back up the preloader.bin! Sad
What can i try to do? Thank you really much

Claudio
(2013-07-31, 00:22)pcprice76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i've read your useful guide and tried to unbrick a star S5 of a customer of mine.
I have a star S5 already rooted, connect it, click root and get green flag. But when i click on "to process filr ROM_Form flash tool" at the end of the task i find only a scatter file ine the back up directory, id doesn't even try to back up the preloader.bin! Sad

Claudio

OK, u have to create a "ROM_0" first.
u have to use SP Flash tool( version 3.1312), if u use older version than this (v3.1318), it will not work.
for the procedure, u could refer to post#15 here

after u have created the ROM_0, then u have to use MTK droil root&tool to create the preloader.bin

then u replace the preloader.bin in the rom that u intend to unbrick the phone

If u had go tru the procedure that I had posted in #15, then make sure u key in the correct number, ROM_0 after u created should be 6MB in size
(that is why u need to change to six hundred thousand, the preloader.bin was file under that address. zero to six hundred thousand, u can change to bigger number, but has to be true in Hex number format. then it will copy more file from the phone's rom)
(2013-07-31, 07:55)stevenma61 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-31, 00:22)pcprice76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i've read your useful guide and tried to unbrick a star S5 of a customer of mine.

Claudio

OK, u have to create a "ROM_0" first.
u have to use SP Flash tool( version 3.1312), if u use older version than this (v3.1318), it will not work.
for the procedure, u could refer to post#15 here

after u have created the ROM_0, then u have to use MTK droil root&tool to create the preloader.bin

then u replace the preloader.bin in the rom that u intend to unbrick the phone

If u had go tru the procedure that I had posted in #15, then make sure u key in the correct number, ROM_0 after u created should be 6MB in size
(that is why u need to change to six hundred thousand, the preloader.bin was file under that address. zero to six hundred thousand, u can change to bigger number, but has to be true in Hex number format. then it will copy more file from the phone's rom)

here is the point... the file created is only 4kb Sad
I'm trying this with a Star S5, not the H9500, and i tried to use sp flash version 3.1316 that should be the last version
I see another difference... the Line in my case is
n/a 0x0000000000600000 0x00001000
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7