www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROOT MICROMAX BOLT A064 (MT6571)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bro how will i connect ? mobile off ya on ?
Hi aryanrockstar !

I don't understand you ... What do you mean by "bro how will i connect/mobile off ya on" ?
I'm a fan of "Wait (the whisper song)" by Ying Yang Twins ... but honestly I don't understand the slang.

:-)
(2015-05-06, 17:59)Cleopatra Wrote: [ -> ]Hi aryanrockstar !

I don't understand you ... What do you mean by "bro how will i connect/mobile off ya on" ?
I'm a fan of "Wait (the whisper song)" by Ying Yang Twins ... but honestly I don't understand the slang.

bro i philz recovery ported secessfully but my mobile cant open recovery , after open recovery menu itsits show only micromax logo and nothing do anything, what i do ? and i will show a pic his show portation size , so what i can select then ok clik bro ?
Hi aryanrockstar !

select fb2png and tune2fs and press OK.

hi theDoyen!!

do you get root tour phone ?? cause i have the same problem and need some help to solve it!!
Hi sr.l4m4rk4 !

aryanrockstar have rooted his device with the next solution :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Cleopatra bro i am successfully ported philz recovery but its not work with my device , it can support kitkat ?

(2015-05-11, 09:21)sr.l4m4rk4 Wrote: [ -> ]hi theDoyen!!

do you get root tour phone ?? cause i have the same problem and need some help to solve it!!

install [kingroot3.5.0 & kingUser 3.5.0 ] then open ,?

bro i am port ctr recovery and philz manually by apktool both work with my device but SD card cant mount ?
Sorry for my late reply ... different time zones probably (I don't understand why the members don't specify their nation on the profile ... it could help to understand when write an answer).
Maybe I've understood your problem :
Android 4.4 KitKat limits the access of apps to the microSD card, by only allowing them to write files to their own folders. On Kitkat there's the limit of write permissions into microSD.
However, you can bypass this restriction. I've sent you two links by private message.
I suggest you to install "Mobileuncle MTK Tools" too. And then, tap on it ... and tap on "Into Recovery Mode" ... to verify if Philz runs well on your device.

Thanks-------------------------------
Can u post the ported recovery here plz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7