www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROOT MICROMAX BOLT A064 (MT6571)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Well I it with mtkdroids tools and I got the error no split boot.IMG and something about kernal any ideas
Sorry for my late reply ... I had dinner :-)
At first, try to make a factory reset of your phone.
And then, try to install CWM.

Regards
Thanks Cleopatra but what about twrp will it work
Hi nihalnoushad !

As you wish ... if you want to try TWRP ... well ... try it :-)
You have told me that Philz Touch works on your phone but you don't like it.
You have told me that CWM (by MTK Droid Tools) doesn't works on your phone.
I hope that TWRP will works well on your device ... and you will like it :-)
Follow the steps at the link below :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards
Dear Cleopatra
Sorry for the late reply but I was kind of busy I really don't have a PC I use my frnds PC when I do this I will inform you about the results but then again thanks for the help you provided
Don't worry ... take all the time necessary :-)

Regards
Dear Cleopatra
Thanks to you I now have a working twrp recovery but I was wondering if you can find any custom ROMs for mt6571 plz awaiting your reply
Hi nihalnoushad !

Good news ! Finally I have found a working custom recovery for your phone :-)
As soon as possible I will try to look for a custom ROM for your phone ... today it is a terrible cold friday rainy day in Italy ... where do you come from ?
However, I suggest you to follow the next steps urgently :

1) Make a full backup of your phone with TWRP ( save your backup into your microSD - "EXTERNAL SDcard" ) ... follow the video-tutorial below :

2) Download & install CPU-Z ... and please post me the technical details of CPU-Z ... download it at the next link :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Regards
Dear Cleopatra
I'm trying to send you the screenshot but I can't plz give your Facebook Id or email I will you them thanks and I'm from India and its mild here
Dear nihalnoushad,

probably you have not read carefully my profile here ... you would have seen my Facebook id ... LOL :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7