www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROOT MICROMAX BOLT A064 (MT6571)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cleopatra
Plz provide me a custom Rom for my device plz
(2015-10-04, 17:25)nihalnoushad Wrote: [ -> ]Cleopatra
Plz provide me a custom Rom for my device plz
Dear nihalnoushad,

you have contacted me on Needrom ... then I have suggested you to enroll on Chinaphonearena ... then I have given you suggestions here ... then you have asked me my Facebook id ... then I have given you other precious suggestions on Facebook ... then I have suggested you (on Facebook) to post here your requests. I have promised you that I will try to do all my best to find a custom ROM for your device. Please give me time ... you live in India and I live in Italy ... different time zones ... different lifestyles ... please be patient.

Regards :-)
Sorry Cleopatra for my rudeness but you didn't told me to go to needrom and you told me to post here I'm very sorry about this you can take all the time you want
Also I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for helping me
I have never told you to go to Needrom ... dear friend :-)
If I have suggested you to post here (on Chinaphonearena) your requests ... it is just because other members also could help you :-)
Dear Cleopatra thanks for your concern and thank you for helping me and plz let's not make a fuss about it and sorry again becuz I was just curious forgive me
Dear nihalnoushad ... you are so sweet :-)
Please read the private message that I have sent you here.
Is there any way to deodex stock rom without PC or to theme phone deeply by changing icons and statusbar also
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7