www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROOT MICROMAX BOLT A064 (MT6571)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi nihalnoushad !

1) Download the zip below, unzip and install Kingroot apk :

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) Download (on your pc) the next firmware for your device :

3) Follow step by step the next tutorial :

:-)
Can you also find Roms for my phone or ROMs I can port I don't need tutorial I need links to ROMs thanks Cleo
Hi nihalnoushad !

I have already posted you the link to download the ROM for your phone ... here it is :

I have the stock Rom but before but now when I ported the recovery I get the error adb not installed properly help
Hi nihalnoushad !

When you install Philz Touch ... try to press YES (auto) instead NO (manual).

I tried both ways but to my curiosity do I need to install SDk manager and java for the porting tool to work
Dear Cleopatra
As your way I ported the recovery philz but there is a prob in mounting sdcard and also my sdcard is partioned plz help me plz iam in a mess
Hi nihalnoushad !

Ok ... if you want to have a custom recovery on your device ... we could change strategy :-)
Try to follow the next steps :

1) Download and install MTK Droid Tools from the thread below :

2) Make a full backup of your device ... please watch carefully the video-tutorial below :

3) Try to install CWM on your device ... please watch carefully the video- tutorial below :

Regards :-)
Dear Cleopatra
I have the recovery i ported philz recovery but I can't Mount SD card in it help me on this

(2015-05-12, 08:58)aryanrockstar Wrote: [ -> ]Cleopatra bro i am successfully ported philz recovery but its not work with my device , it can support kitkat ?

(2015-05-11, 09:21)sr.l4m4rk4 Wrote: [ -> ]hi theDoyen!!

do you get root tour phone ?? cause i have the same problem and need some help to solve it!!

install [kingroot3.5.0 & kingUser 3.5.0 ] then open ,?

bro i am port ctr recovery and philz manually by apktool both work with my device but SD card cant mount ?
Same as this Cleopatra
At first, try to format your microSD with the software below :

And then, try to choose the option "Mount/unmount partitions" on Philz

Regards :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7