www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Zenfone 2] How to root Zenfone 2 & change CN to WW flash tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2015-05-19, 12:05)seanyUK1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

Would I need the bootloader unlocked in order to flash this ROM?

I've looked everywhere but can't find how to unlock the bootloader.

Thanks
No need for unlock Zenfone 2 bootloader. Please follow the tutorial.
Cool After buying this device in china ive tried upload ww version(method from vivix thread without rooted system.img) many frustrating hours,but would not work.Many thanks to up-loader for this tut.
Cheers
Zenfone 2 ze551ml 2.3ghz 64gb rom red CN version
HI,
I did try to change on my Z00A [ML551] from CN to WW version with latest 2 17 40 12 pre rootet rom but now is worst. "system UI has stop,"process android process media has stop.and tel. its not working.Could You tell me how to resolve this problem .I'm not very deep into this so explain to me step by step . Thanks.
(2015-05-27, 16:04)batmire Wrote: [ -> ]HI,
I did try to change on my Z00A [ML551] from CN to WW version with latest 2 17 40 12 pre rootet rom but now is worst. "system UI has stop,"process android process media has stop.and tel. its not working.Could You tell me how to resolve this problem .I'm not very deep into this so explain to me step by step . Thanks.

You also flashed boot.img, yes? And did factory reset after?
(2015-05-27, 16:17)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-27, 16:04)batmire Wrote: [ -> ]HI,

You also flashed boot.img, yes? And did factory reset after?

I did boot img flash but I cant access to make Factory reset.The phone its doesnt load propa android system,
(2015-05-27, 16:30)batmire Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hi, Is this the same procedure for Zenfone 5? Thanks in advance!
(2015-05-28, 02:00)amartineg Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] to root
Hey,

I got mine a couple of days back, But for what ever reason the Sim 1 wasn't being detected... is there any method by which I can check for this being a software issue or a hardware issue!

Sku is CN
Rom is stock (old) WW
I am following this Tutorial in hopes that it solves my issue but would appreciate insight from a more knowledgeable point of view!
(2015-05-18, 14:59)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-18, 12:35)Naksh Wrote: [ -> ]I rooted my phone by following your method but the latest ROM I downloaded was CN version and without Play Store and Google Support. Can you tell which ROM in the stock is WW version with Root. Thanks.

Hello, man. Download the WW version and follow the same process. It's in the ROM link. I assume you have Z00A (551ML). If you have more problems, just let me know.
[Image: lOHNPC8.jpg]

Please make a tutorial video. It becomes difficult as some steps are confusing. And this will be a first in the development of ASUS Zenfone 2. I am owning a Ze551ml with 4 GB RAM.

I want to make sure that I follow each step like it used to.

Please help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7