www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Zenfone 2] How to root Zenfone 2 & change CN to WW flash tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2015-09-06, 08:02)farrasprbw Wrote: [ -> ]can i downgrade with your method?

This method can be used to flash any ROM part that is .img. So, yes, no problem. Just choose the ROM you want from that Mega link. They are pre-rooted too : )
hi please help me how to root zenfone 2 ww without pc ?
(2015-09-07, 00:18)taruhan Wrote: [ -> ]hi please help me how to root zenfone 2 ww without pc ?

For Zenfone 2, there's no option I know of to root without PC. You don't have access to a computer?
(2015-09-07, 01:09)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-07, 00:18)taruhan Wrote: [ -> ]hi please help me how to root zenfone 2 ww without pc ?

For Zenfone 2, there's no option I know of to root without PC. You don't have access to a computer?
I have computer but I am afraid a lot of virus in the computer and first have android
(2015-09-07, 01:19)taruhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-07, 01:09)modestMouse Wrote: [ -> ]

I have computer but I am afraid a lot of virus in the computer and first have android
I don't think need to worry about this. If you have a lot of viruses in computer, then maybe run virus checker and remove viruses. Anyway I don't think will be a problem.
Worked on my ze551ml, thanks Smiling
Hi
Can you point me in the right direction to the right file required in post 1 "deleted rom" as there are many to choose from. is it just one folder i require or several.
(2015-09-14, 04:30)Robertt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Can you point me in the right direction to the right file required in post 1 "deleted rom" as there are many to choose from. is it just one folder i require or several.

Choose the newest. One folder.
flashtool (mediafire) link down?
Link is fine on this end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7